Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Problem with Logitech G15 Macros

Hardware Peripherals

Old 08-06-2010
Members

Problem with Logitech G15 Macros

I try to create macros on my logitech G15 for the game BF2142, but it does not work. I have the following key. I attribute much to the appropriate key. In the game, nothing happens. Do you have an idea to suggest me please. I had tried out some various tips for the same. But nothing work there. Does anyone has a proper tips to run macro for the Logitech G15 keyboard.

Old 08-06-2010

Re: Problem with Logitech G15 Macros

To record a macro on your super G15 keyboard, you must first select a section like M1, M2 or M3 to define its location, so you can set up macros 3 x 6. That works great here. hen press the MR key and quick save macro. After that press the G which you want to define the action. I do this G1, G2 I do that and do your share. Note that your mouse is not taken into account.
Old 08-06-2010

You can go further you can set mouse actions or inserting delays. I just tried and I did well to create the macro. I check in the software. My problem is that behind, in practice it does not work in Battle Field game. Have you an explanation, is this normal for you or it is something that I do not activate the same. You can use a tweak tool for that. Just check back weather the same works or not.
Old 08-06-2010

In fact there can be two solutions. The keyboard is not responsible for failure. Or the game profile you made which includes your macro in the profile as Default Setting which is common to all the profiles are not known. This also includes the ancient games and windows through today's games but not recognized properly. inion is that you have recorded your macro in the Default Settings which is thus not recognized afterwards.
Old 09-06-2010

My macro is a selection of a bomb on a fps game. Select the button to explode and then explode. A simple action of walking forward and kind of backtracking against the sequence of keys do not work. Quite simply the macro should not take account of the time, so it runs all at once. For that simply go in the Settings > Profiles > General and then look down to Quick Macro. Tick and save it for creating macros faster.
Old 09-06-2010

I have a G15 keyboard and I wanted to know what games were quiet sensible on this for stepping some macros on the same. I had just registered full of macro key for guild wars and Battlefield2. But for the lcd screen I need some more help for the keys which can indicates songs, the ram, time, date and cpu on the screen. Does there is any help available for that.
Old 10-06-2010

I bought the G15 Refresh which is showing up red lighting from yesterday. But on the same hand there is no problem under Vista. I had downloaded the latest drivers on the logitech site and it works. But now I am looking for programs and macros for BF2, and it is true that this keyboard is in use. And on the same hand some combination right now is active.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,