Thread: How to fix game display in Logitech G15

How to fix game display in Logitech G15

I had just bought a Logitech G15 keyboard for my Windows system. I have a gaming pc with large lcd display. Now I had added this keyboard and adjusted my screen settings for game. I had set everything on high. I am playing COD. I noticed that after adding this the display of game is not so good. if someone can tell me how I should do to restore a normal display screen.

Re: How to fix game display in Logitech G15

The best solution for you can update your Graphic drivers. That is the best thing you can do here. First for that right click on my computer and then click on properties. Now click on hardware and then go in Device Manager. In that right click on display device and then choose update drivers. By this windows will search for drivers automatically and your display will be fixed.

Try starting in Safe Mode (F8 before Windows loads) and then change the resolution of your graphics card. Then boot back in normal mode and then check back. That cannot be related to your keyboard. It can be due to improper graphic settings in your system. You can adjust the same and then boot back in normal mode. Mainly a proper driver update fixes this.

If the game graphic is very blurry or dull then the best way to fix this is to re-install the game back again. It is recommended that before you install the game first check the system recommendation for that game. If it meets the system settings then install it or else try to get some upgrades for your pc. Just remove the game from Add remove program and install the same back again.

If you find that the issue occurred due to the keyboard then here you can try to do two things. First try to calibrate the keyboard settings properly with the operating system you are using and second you can update the most current drivers to fix any system issue. Just go in device manager and right click on the keyboard. Update the drivers and check back.

Check the ingame graphic setting first. The issue might be related to that. You can go in options or configuration and check out the graphic settings first. Try to set your graphic settings at the resolution which fits your monitor needs. If you still finds the same issue then also you need to add the latest driver. If you have any control center for that then try to configure the display from there.

You can use system restore settings to revert back your old settings. Go to Programs > Accessories > System tool > System restore. Choose a old date and then run the restore settings. It will restore your best working settings and then you can re-install the game again. Your mouse drivers may not be compatible with the current operating system you are using.