Thread: Space bar issue on Logitech G15

Space bar issue on Logitech G15

I am using a Logitech G15 keyboard on my PC and now there is some issue in the system. Everything works normally, including the mouse, but when you press a key on the keyboard, it was only a beep. After that when I press my space bar key the space goes to long. Like instead of single space it goes continuously for some long strokes. How to fix the same. Thanks

Re: Space bar issue on Logitech G15

In my case I tried to do a System Restore to an earlier date by at that time there was no problem. The restored was completed but without success my system stated that you cannot restore system. I had run a full scan with Kaspersky real-time protection installed which found nothing. I am not getting why the keystrokes issue are related to. Does someone had an idea.

Click on Start > Control Panel and then click on Accessibility. In the pop up box uncheck the filter keys. Just press 5 times on the major key and the keyboard locks.You have to disable those settings and then see weather your keyboards is properly working or not. Update your keyboards driver and then make sure that it is installed properly. Driver update is quiet effective solution.

I tried a USB keyboard and it works perfectly. I was also forced to put on a USB mouse, because the old one on the PS2 was blocking with the new keyboard. That was quiet strange thing. Is this may come from a virus. But here nothing is detected by my antivirus. I am using Kaspersky Internet security on my system. What can be the exact cause of this matter.

I encountered a similar problem. I cannot type via my keyboard. I even cannot click on start programs and click on desktop icons, but on the same hand my mouse cursor moves fine. When I clicked on desktop the window that appears right click normally appeared/ After searching on various forums I realized that my Alt key was stucked on the keyboard due to which such issue has occurred.

I have the same problem my keyboard no longer works, everything else works but can not use my keyboard, I check the connections everything was ok, the problem is that the lights were working so that shows that this is not dead. In addition, to access to my account. I will better look for a replacement for the same.

Hello you have an option to lock the keyboard or shortcuts by using the StickyKeys. I have Packard Bell laptop where on 5 clicks my stickey keys are activated. I lock certain keys on the keyboard and when I clicked there is also a beep. Consult the manual of your PC to see the keyboard shortcuts that are assigned. So this type of settings are enabled on your system. Check them and disable them.