Thread: Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 - A webcam not found error

Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 - A webcam not found error

I have a trouble when installing my webcam (QuickCam pro 9000). I'm under Windows XP Pro (sp2). When I run the installation (from the cd provided), after accepting the license, after a few seconds the installation window closes suddenly, no error message, and nothing is installed (except desktop messenger). I said that I disabled the antivirus and anti-spyware software. After that I don't now how it got installed but later I was unable to use it. Whenever I am connecting the QuickCam Pro 9000 I am getting the error message as 'A webcam not found'. Please help me to fix this.!!

Re: Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 - A webcam not found error

Check put that you had performed the subsequent steps in regulate to see if the camera drivers themselves will install appropriately :
    1. Take out the camera.
    2. Interleave the QuickCam v11.9 CD. (Note - Hold down the left Shift key to momentarily disable the Windows Autorun feature).
    3. Open "My Computer", then steer to the CD "Drivers" folder.
    4. Double-click on the "LgDrvInst.exe" relevance. This will copy the camera drivers to C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LogiDriverStore\lvdrivers\11.90.1262.
    5. Once the camera drivers have been imitative to the system, the application should close. (Note - A reboot *may* be requested at this point).
    6. Plug in the camera.
    7. The Windows "Found New Hardware Wizard" should start, and the Logitech hardware drivers should install.

I've been several years with this webcam and I can say that although there are now kicking in due course pioneered. Physically it is unremarkable (and I say this as something positive) and comes with two brackets, one for flat panel monitor and engage in other smooth for all other areas, which makes it convenient location for the desktop. As device technology is very useful in the chat and VoIP software, as it includes a microphone.

A record with the microphone, but for what it is, gives more than enough). In terms of image: image size is appropriate, both in size and weight of the file, color is perhaps its weakness, as it captures not just a point of saturation, usually stay in very muted tones, even with light in the room. Its strong point is the possibility of adjustment: opening the shutter, white balance, brightness, etc. Come on, very professional. Sometimes, the bargains are going well, especially if you find these brands of products, which are starting to hit the market. Is your USB cable to connect to the computer, but bring your CD for, but takes it easy on you Windows XP, we can see that immediately, you can see your face or the one you put in writing in CIAO. I brought headphones that I have not got much game as when I bought the computer.

This is my first opinion, gave me the computer I bought and I bought a headset. It is very easy to use and install. It is plug and play is to connect and operate. It looks good sometimes and sometimes the image loses some image. It is black with a mallet peta light to white is not much room occupies quite manageable. That I am a bit clumsy to install applications or do I have any problems on your PC to install them. Once I was able to install all applications and really enjoy them a lot with the two days I lasted on my PC. The reason for his disappearance I have not been able to find out.

In order to install the QuickCam software function, execute the following steps :
    1. Remove your camera.
    2. Put the QuickCam CD.
    3. Open "My Computer", than take the helm to the CD "QuickCam -> x32" folder.Double-click on the "QuickCam.msi" function.
    4. Once the camera software has been installed, the application should shut.
    5. Plug in the camera.

You can install only the driver, you do not need the Logitech software to use your webcam with Skype, MSN, etc. Logitech is the brand, which gave me security when you buy it, and I have some time, but I am increasingly convinced that the quality must be paid and if you do not want to pay, you run the risk that you have to spend another amount euro again, although sometimes the bargains are going well, especially if you find these brands of products, which are starting to hit the market. Is your USB cable to connect to the computer, but bring your CD for, but takes it easy on you Windows XP, we can see that immediately, you can see your face or the one you put in writing in CIAO.