Thread: EX110 Keyboard & Mouse Combo Problem

EX110 Keyboard & Mouse Combo Problem

Hi everyone, here I have a problem with the keyboard that I using.!! I am using EX110 Keyboard & Mouse Combo with my operating system Windows XP. Since the home keys and end keys doesn't work properly. I said before when I used these buttons brings me right down the the current page or at the very top, and now the PAGE UP and PAGE DOWN doesn't work properly. I have started worrying because I am used to and it goes faster but not getting any solutions for that.!! Anyone know how I could reconfigure my keys home and end?

Re: EX110 Keyboard & Mouse Combo Problem

If you are working on Windows XP, then you should try the following steps :
    • Start / Control Panel / Automatic Updates.
    • Enable Auto Shift (if not already), or click on the link Windows Updater

Did you watch that will be the right driver by using Windows??
    • Start / Control Panel / Keyboard.
    • Hardware tab.

Did you try to download the latest drivers from the manufacturer? Do that it will surely help you.

Here I finally re-equip my PC components already costing a pretty high price I did not think to upgrade my keyboard and my mouse, although starting from the date a bit, still as powerful and work very well. Furthermore, as they are from my first computer I did not especially want the change. I got used to and although it is a keyboard and mouse 3-button classic, wire, I think not plan to redeem myself again before a year to wait a little story that prices on keyboards and mice. At the extreme left is a small knob and two small buttons allowing you to open any time your My Documents folder and navigate inside. Small addition that I found very handy, making the image processing or PHP / HTML my spare time I find my documents more easily.

The mouse and keyboard are very comprehensive and pretty easy life for those with little difficulty and can be much faster if you come from click! We all wore the number of click it is fairly small (which ensures the passage a long life to your mouse). ITouch Software is the software of your keyboard / mouse. If the defaults do not like each button is configurable in the panel. To ensure the smooth operation of your equipment and software will look for this little update itself as a great and only take a small space in the taskbar (bottom right side of the screen has the clock). You can also see the battery charge level of the mouse and keyboard and lots of other interesting things about the technical details of your hardware.

It has a rechargeable laser mouse and the keyboard has a display that may be helpful. Here is wireless USB transmitter means small, it looks like a key, which is able to work well at a distance of ten meters. What's the point? Imagine that you are presenting with a projector, you can do a demo sit next to your people, which is more intimate, instead of being stuck on the PC in front of the room. Designed for right-handed, this rodent has all the gadgets needed to work (and not to sophisticated video game), that with laser precision of 800 dpi to 125 Hz I like the scroll wheel, that between the two switches.

I just know that you change batteries less often keyboards, maybe here it will be different. This is what they need, in addition, getting a display. This might impose a burden more challenging. Who knows? This little bay is approximately one inch by three. It is a window without backlight which provides various information including the time (the PC), temperature, number of unread emails, the number of text characters that is writing or document music that is made to play. It even offers a calculator, the specific key to the right of the keyboard, while above, the active instead of opening it in Windows.

It's all well and good but there are still some problem areas. It's been about two years that I have this combo keyboard / mouse and I have not had to complain about at all for a long period. But last month, age of equipment certainly helps a bit, I noticed that more and more a recurring problem arises. Sometimes I start Windows the mouse or keyboard are not detected by the system. The only solution reboot until it does so more. Logitech knows this error but currently has no solution, despite some updates management software. It can be quite stressful having to reboot because of it, especially when one is pressed. I have noticed this problem when starting Windows. Not elsewhere. Overall I am very satisfied with these two faithful companion who despite been abusing every day (yes a keyboard that has to suffer a force to rap all the time! Hard life keyboard / mouse ...).