Thread: How to enlarge printer font on Epson LX-300 printer

How to enlarge printer font on Epson LX-300 printer

I use an Epson LX-300 printer connected to the desktop machine which is installed with Windows Xp. The problem is that I am not able to read the text that is been displayed. Its too short and not visible much. I want to enlarge the font. How can I do it on my printer making the settings to be set. I am just not aware of the thing and have no idea. Hope to get a solution from here. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: How to enlarge printer font on Epson LX-300 printer

There is a way through which you can make the settings to be implemented. All you need to do is to process the steps that may help you out well. You need to first get access to the control panel option and then check out for Printer and faxes. As it is been done you need to right click on properties section and then choose Printing preferences. Now you need to adjust and font size. This will let you to get to a particular solution.

It totally depends on the type for application that you use or choose to work for it. All you need to do is to check out on the edit / tools option in the menu section. This will let you to get to a particular section and make the possible changes that may be required. This will surely let you to process. So do perform the act and make the essentials that will surely let the things to execute.

Get the Font Printer application downloaded to the same and make it to wok well for the same. This tool can help you out well for processing the steps that you need to that is to enlarge the font and make it implemented. This will surely make the difference and let you to get worked accordingly. So do check for the thing and get it functioned. You may then be able to get sort of the thing.

You need to check out on the Print preview option. Now as you have got access to the same select the document and then choose the format menu. Then you need to choose the font from the drop down list and then change the font settings as needed. You may then be able to work well for the thing. Do check out.