Thread: Logitech headset won't recognize by Rosetta stone

Logitech headset won't recognize by Rosetta stone

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Rosette Stone to my system and also do have Logitech headset. The problem is that every time I try to hook the plugs of my headset to the system and execute the application it do not recognize well. I do not know why? I have tried it on Windows Xp. It works fine. Please help me for sorting the issue and getting to a proper output.

Re: Logitech headset won't recognize by Rosetta stone

The problem could be that he device is not able to work well under the system that you have. So in order to work and process well for the thing. It is necessary and essential that you do get the application to work as required. You need to install the driver for the device under compatible mode for Windows Xp by right clicking on the installer.exe file. I hope this will work well for you.

You need to check out for the settings option and then make the desired change by connecting the headphone. All you need to do is to change or make the name mentioned as Microphone HS. You can get the option by right clicking on the device and then to the general tab. For some reason the application do not recognize the microphone until it is mentioned as required. So check out and then look for the amendments that is been implemented.

I guess the compatibility is the problem for the device or peripheral. You need to check out for the thing and make it function by installing the application well under clean boot service. This can be done by typing msconfig in the search box option and hit enter. Choose Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup tab. Now you need to disable the services and then restart the system. This will help.

run the system under safe mode and then check out for the same. As safe mode do not have embedded features you can make the possible change and then install the application as required. It will surely help you out and make the things t o be processed. Do check for the same and work as required. You will be able to perform the act.