Thread: How to change the ink in a Canon PIXMA MX310?

How to change the ink in a Canon PIXMA MX310?

I was making some copies when I got this message "check ink" with an orange light lit. So I changed the cartridges because I knew that the ink level was low, and once the new cartridges in place, Always the same message and no command responds. I am not having enough knowledge about the printers and their cartridges. When I turn back the printer, before this message, it gives me the black ink level is unknown. So please tell me how to change the ink in a Canon PIXMA MX310? Hoping that someone will help me soon.

Re: How to change the ink in a Canon PIXMA MX310?

All Canon printers require us to purchase a cartridge. However the printer can "very well" work with a refilled cartridge. Personally I use the ink I reload the original cartridge. It's very simple but it requires attention and accuracy. Most of the dealers ink provide "notice" comprehensive user. However, we must pay attention to the ink. I happened to buy a "low quality" which dried quickly and made my first 2 pages invisible. To conclude, each printing two pages of lost.

I also just changed my ink cartridges with equivalent and no chip either above I have thus recuperates the old "fragile" and I have repositioned it on the news that the footprint of its new and it works but recognize the printer also tell myself that it's empty so the chip must be used that once. If you are finding more difficult then you can watch the videos of changing an ink on an Internet.

My opinion is regarding the printer that I bought a month ago in an online store. I did not want too large a printer cartridge or that were too expensive or difficult to change as was also a factor to take into account. The Canon PIXMA MX310 has a pretty nice speed, remember that I bought for home, not to be in operation eight hours a day, and the picture quality is very good. It is a brand that I find it very reliable although I have to say that a particular level I've only had the typical, cameras. The customer service works great call because it was the power cord, and on balance I'm more than happy with my purchase.

The following steps will definitely help you :
    1. Make certain that the machine is turned on, raise the Scanning Unit (Printer Cover) with mutually hands, and then pull the Scanning Unit Support (A) down into position.
    2. Take out a innovative cartridge from its casing and smoothly eradicate the orange protective tape in the direction of the arrow.
    3. Interleave the ink cartridge into the ink cartridge holder.- Black: the left slot- Color: the right slot
    4. Push up on the facade of the cartridge until it locks into place. (A click resonance will be heard when the cartridge is sheltered in place.)
    5. Confirm that the ink cartridges are installed properly.
    6. Fold the scanning unit support and shut the scanning unit (printer cover).
    7. Hang around until the preparatory operation is completed; it takes about one to two minutes.

After a long time without writing, I decided to comment on the new printer we have at home. FEATURES This printer CANON PIXMA IP 1200, we took her in three and four months. It's a photo printer, but I, as I suppose most of the world, I use it mostly for printing documents. It is a simple and easy printer management, and the first time I printed a picture I was pleasantly surprised, because we went very cheapie, and expected a lot less quality. Your system is inkjet, with a color resolution up to 4800x 1200 dpi. INK CARTRIDGES Consumption patterns are: color ink CL-41: This is a High density ink colors and vivid graphics with a price.