Thread: What is Khal Wrapper with Logitech Driver Interface.

What is Khal Wrapper with Logitech Driver Interface.

I have just received my new Logitech G7 mouse and i liked it very much. Before this mouse i was having the Razer Copperhead. Now the problem is that i am not able to make this mouse working even after installing the driver for it. I am using windows vista operating system and have installed the drivers for the same. And yes, I have came across something strange, Can anybody tell me what is Khal Wrapper?

Re: What is Khal Wrapper with Logitech Driver Interface.

I do not have any idea about the khal wrapper but i guess it would some kind of file name. And if your Logitech G7 mouse is not working then i think your computer must not be having the proper mouse drivers. have you ever upgraded or downgraded your computer system as if you have done so then there could be some problem with your driver for which you have uninstall the drivers then install it again which might solve your problem.

I think it is no big deal to find out the drivers for your logitech mouse as there are all the kind of driver available on an official web site of logitech. As you have installed windows xp operating system on your computer then it would be more easy for you as they have provided the drivers of xp for sure. And even Vista drivers are there to install. I suggest you to go to the logitech.com where these all the drivers are.

I think there would be something wrong on your mouse settings because of which your new mouse have not got selected for current use. I think you should go to the start menu and open the Control Panel. Now here you have to open Mouse where all the settings are available for mouse connected to your computer system. Now switch to the Hardware tab where the mouse would be displayed which is in current use. Here you have make some changes which would make your mouse working.

I think Killen have given you the best way to make your mouse working on your vista operating system. I am listening Khal Wrapper for the first time and i do not have any idea about it. I just know that it gets installed while installing Logitech software. How it gets installed that i do not know but i guess it would be possible to uninstall it without affecting the logitech software.

I guess i have found the way by which you can make it working. Actually I have plugged my G-7 Laptop and then i installed SetPoint 4.40 on it.
    And now my mouse has been got detected which means that all the correct drivers has been installed and everything is working without any problem. You may try installing the same.