Thread: Logitech wireless mouse malfunctions

Logitech wireless mouse malfunctions

I have a Logitech wireless mouse and it is been connected to my desktop machine which is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is with the wireless mouse as it is not able to function well. The problem is that the device malfunctions the mouse cursor moves by its own. I just do not know what could have caused the issue. Please let me know about the thing so that I can then make the issue to be sorted.

Re: Logitech wireless mouse malfunctions

The issue is well being associated with the driver. The device is not able to work well as the driver is malfunctioning or may have been corrupt. So in order to work well for the same it is essential that you install the driver well again and then check out for the same. You need to go to the control panel option and then look out in the add/remove program option. Now as it is been done you need to select the desired application and click on remove button.

The possibility seems some defaults in the system. You need to scan the system well wit a good Antivirus application and then check for the result. All you need to do is to check out for the same and make the possible ailments to be worked well. It is essential that you work or process for the same. This will really help and may sort the issue.

There is a possibility that the mouse is not able to work well as the issue could relate with compatibility. It can be that the the driver is not coping well with the system. So in order to work well for the same it is essential that you work well by installing the driver under compatibility mode for Windows Xp. This may help you to make the device to function well under the system then.

You can perform the act by performing clean boot service. This can make the device to function well. All you need to do is to type msconfig in the search box and hit enter. As it is been done you then need to select Hide all Microsoft service form the selective startup tab. Now disable the service and then restart the system. I hope the device will now function.