Thread: Driver for Logitech V UAS14 Camera

Driver for Logitech V UAS14 Camera

I have recently bought a new Logitech V-UAS14 Camera webcam and i am using windows Xp operating system on my computer. I have installed all the kind of drivers of windows xp but still this web cam is not working. Please help me, How should i make it working?

Re: Driver for Logitech V UAS14 Camera

I think there would not be any kind of special driver for making your web cam working on your Windows XP system. Actually you just need to search for the Logitech V UAS14 Camera on the google and then you must be getting many results for driver download of this camera. You may choose any of them to download on your system and try installing them.

First of all I would like to tell you that you have to connect your web cam with the usb port which would be working on your xp system. There must be multiple usb ports provided on your CPU's hardware. I suggest you to use all of them one by one and check that is any one of them is working for your web cam or not.

There would be something wrong with the settings of the program for which you are trying to use your webcam. I think you should that program which can auto detect the web cam which has been connected to your computer system. I suggest you to use google talk messenger which is a good program and as soon as you select for video calling then it start detecting your web cam.

I want to ask you that have you ever changed the operating system of your computer system as it might happen that still there would be some older drivers present on your system which might be interfering with the drivers of windows xp operating system. I think you should reinstall the drivers on your system.
    First of all uninstall all the drivers then let Windows XP CD to install the drivers.

I try to download 7.5 on cublic but here the message that appears: Officially, Windows 2000 is not supported by MSN Messenger 7.5, although technically, nothing prevents it.
    In a purely practical, so you have hands a modified version of the official installer who agrees to install on Windows 2000.

For using Logitech V UAS14 Camera on your system, You system must be having proper video driver which is needed to run this camera on your computer system. As you have installed windows xp operating system on your computer, You must reinstall the video drivers on your xp system and then check that your webcam is working or not.