Thread: Recover Data From a Micro SD

Recover Data From a Micro SD

I have Canon A710IS which has micro SD card for storing information. From last week camera shows "Memory Card Error" error whenever I tried to start the camera. I think there is some problem in the memory card. I have lot's of images in that memory card and I want to recover it, but I don't know how to do this. Can anyone tell me how to recover Data From a Micro SD. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Recover Data From a Micro SD

You have to use PhotoRescue Pro software to recover all your photo from your memory card. Digital PhotoRescue Professional recovers lost data from a whole host of multimedia devices - from digital cameras to PDAs and mobile phones. PhotoRescue Pro supports CompactFlash cards (type I/II), IBM Microdrives, SmartMedia cards, MultiMedia cards (MMCs), Secure Digital (SD) cards, Memory Sticks, and any other storage devices.

You have to use TestDisk application for your computer. TestDisk is a utility for recovering data lost or damaged (eg by viruses). It can even repair corrupted partition tables. The application recognizes more than a dozen file systems including FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, EXT2/EXT3, IBM Multiboot, NSS, etc.. Complementary tool to TestDisk, PhotoRec facilitates the recovery of video files, documents, pictures and archives, even if the media is corrupt, it is a USB drive, memory cards camera, a hard disk, partition, etc

Klix is used to retrieve the pictures on cards for digital cameras or camcorders, that the card is damaged, deleted or reformatted. Klix detailed analysis of the entire map, displays the retrieved images, and can be copied to another medium. With Klix, get the pictures you think lost, either on cards that have been erased, reformatted, or even corrupt. Klix recovers virtually all image formats, including RAW images, on your device or card readers connected through USB or Firewire.

DiskInternals Flash Recovery is a tool designed to recover files from all digital cameras. It can recover files accidentally deleted or lost due to problems with hardware (camera or memory) or formatting. Sometimes, flash memory is re-formatted. The program supports the following file formats: RAW, CRW, CR2, RAW, TIFF, TIF, NEF, PEF, X3F, avi, wmv, asf, mpeg, mpg, mp1, m1v, mp2, m2v, m2a, vob , dat, mv, mov and following storage media: hard drives, external drives, CDs, DVDs, cameras, flash memory, SmartMedia, CompactFlash, Memory Stick, MicroDrive, xD Picture Flash Card, PC Card, Multimedia, Multimedia Card, Secure Digital Card, and many others. The software is a shareware version in English.

Use Handy Recovery to do this. Handy Recovery is an easy software designed to recover accidentally lost data on your hard disk or flash disk. The program can recover files corrupted due to virus attack, a power failure or a software failure, and the files from deleted or formatted partitions. If a program does not use Recycle Bin when erases files, Handy Recovery can restore such files. It can also recover files moved to the Recycle Bin after it has been emptied.