Thread: MacBook Pro dual monitor options

MacBook Pro dual monitor options

I am film student. I recently get a cool new Macbook pro from my college. I want to use dual monitor using mini display port, but I unable to do this. I want to asked is there any way of running dual displays with a Macbook pro. Please help me with MacBook Pro dual monitor options.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: MacBook Pro dual monitor options

I just connect my MBP to an external monitor, it works fine, except that I wanted to watch a movie on external display (full screen) and use Firefox on the MacBook screen. But as soon as I click on a window other than the dvd player, it leaves the full screen mode. Someone has an idea how I could keep the full screen on one side while using other applications? And if you have any tips on the use of an external monitor I am interested in.

You can use following setting to to display a clone of the MacBook display on another screen. It is very easy to do this. I think you also do this to fix this problem.
    First go to the Apple =>Now go to the System Preferences option => Now go to the Monitor option => Now go to the Layout option => Now go to the video mirroring option.

On the Macbook, the extended desktop mode is managed basis, so you have the screen of your macbook and the other screen which will be the extension on the right. You have the copy mode screen that clone what is happening on screen the external screen on MacBook. You can be served as the macbook CPU (screen closed), just plug the external screen, mouse and keyboard and you press space. It is true that AC 2 USB Hub is short but is pretty cheap. Hoping to understand me and answering your questions I wish you a good day .

Use following steps to set up dual monitor.
    Properly connecte external monitor, the next call in the System Preferences "display" settings:
    Click the "Detect Displays" button to test the current display state click on the "Arrange" tab items can be related to display settings (such as image display or the menu bar and Dock of the display position, and two displays are positioned to set: The Drag to achieve operation)
    Click the "Collection Window" can be independently set the two monitors of different resolution display (image display hook cancellation option)

You have to use Matrox TripleHead2Go Analog Edition for this. The Matrox TripleHead2Go Analog Edition makes it possible to extend the signal from your graphics card up to 3840 x 1024 pixels on 3 screens, even if it only has one video output. And do not worry if you're not a computer professional: no mounting internal to your computer will be necessary.

Use Matrox DualHead2Go for your computer. More vision. More possibilities. More productivity.
    Matrox DualHead2Go external multi is an enhancement designed for laptops and desktops. This little box is perfect for professional and business users who want to boost productivity through a dual monitor setup, can run different applications on each monitor or view a distributed application between the two monitors. DualHead2Go is available in its DisplayPort Analog (analog) and Digital (digital).