Thread: Logitech gamepad not able to support for Blur pc game

Logitech gamepad not able to support for Blur pc game

I have a desktop machine and I have installed Blur PC game application to it. The problem is that the game is not able to able support the Logitech gamepad that I have. I do not know what could have been for the same. I tried to look out for the source and ailment but was unsuccessful. The gamepad is not supporting. I use Windows 7. Please help.

Re: Logitech gamepad not able to support for Blur pc game

The problem could well being related to the device that is the gamepad driver is not supported well with the system. So you need to upgrade the driver and then make the system to function accordingly. It would then help you to work for you and then process as needed. It is essential and necessary that you perform the task and get to the conclusion.

I guess the port you have connected the device is not able t o perform well or get sorted. So in order to make the issue to be solved for you it is essential that port to which you have connected the device should be able to cope and support well for it. You can perform for the same by making the device to function very well. It can be done by connecting the gamepad to the port where it can perform very well.

Connect the device to the back panel of the system. You may have connected the device to the front panel of the USB. So in order to work well for the same you need to connect the device to the back panel of the CPU. This is because the back panel port has more connectivity and transfer rate of data. So do check by using the back panel port.

It could be that the driver is not able to support to the operating system you are using. You can check out for compatibility by installing the driver under compatibility mode. All you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file and then install it under Windows XP mode. This will surely help you out and perform for you as needed. This will let you to get the thing to process.

Install the game under compatibility mode. It is necessary work out well for you. All you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe and then install it under compatible mode for Windows Xp. As it is been done it would be very much essential and able to perform the act. So do look for the same and get it worked as needed

Performing a clean boot service may also help you out well. All you need to is to type msconfig in the search box option and hit enter. After that you need to choose Hide all Microsoft services from the selective startup tab. Now disable the service and then restart the system. Then look for the execution of the game as it is been done. It will help you well.

I don't think that's a system problem.
    Blur supports only MS gamepads. If you want to play with a Logitech device, you can use an emulator.
    I found xinputemu from http://virusdev.ovh.org/files/
    It works perfect with blur and my Logitech RumblePad 2!

A readme is in the zip-file included.

Greetings from Germany
    Alex