Thread: Apple Wireless Keyboard with Numeric Pad

Apple Wireless Keyboard with Numeric Pad

I want to buy a new keyboard for my Mac system. I had gone on Apple site where I found that there is no numeric pad on the keyboard. The keyboard is nice small device. But what about the numeric key. Does I will need to get an extra support for that. Does anyone has seen a proper keyboard with numeric pad support for Mac. I am not able to search for the same. Thanks.

Re: Apple Wireless Keyboard with Numeric Pad

You have not seen the site properly. Apple also offers a keyboard of same model with a numeric pad. So this makes the keyboard more functional and you does need to switch to some other brand in that case. There you have to search for Keyboard with numeric pad support and then you can see that model. It is almost similar to the model what you see without numeric pad.

When Apple has introduced the keyboard it was fine for in most of the observers and users have been surprised by the object itself. Like its counterpart wired, wireless keyboard is fine, very fine. It is however not as much. If their bottom, the two keyboards measure only 5 mm, the wireless keyboard is thicker on the upper part that can be the fault of the batteries.

There is a numeric keyboard offered by Apple. You can use the same and buy it from the officail site. The keyboard is thin and it is very small. It measures 28 cm and 43 cm which is quiet a portable model. On a desktop, this is surely save space. The similar model comes with a numeric pad a big bigger than that which you can buy directly from Apple store.

You do not need to worry about that. There is a number support provided. Wireless keyboard has a great advantage for Mac system. It moves from MacBook to the iMac without any issue. It is comfortable with nice design output. You can add a other company keyboard if you want. That depend on your need. There are lots of model provided online.

Get a wireless keyboard. Apple has chosen to Bluetooth wireless technology to connect their device to the Mac. This has a big advantage that all Macs have the latest chip suitable integrated so there is no need to go through an awkward USB dongle. This has a drawback, this wireless technology is more energy intensive than others for which some manufacturers have chosen.

It is both proposed for a keyboard. Either have a wireless or wired depends on your need. The keyboard appears on the new ports that are wired keyboard with USB 2.0, they are only the newest Macs. With older Macs there can be USB compatibility issue. As for pairing the keyboard with the Mac is easy and the same can work with Tiger and Leopard also.