Thread: DVD drive not able to read Blur DVD disc

DVD drive not able to read Blur DVD disc

I have purchased a Blur game DVD from the game shop and was trying to install the game to my desktop which is loaded with Windows Vista 32 bit. The problem is that it takes a lot of time to get the disc to read and was not able to load completely. I tried a lot and finally the installer start but then it freezed. I do not know why is this happening when I run the disc. Please help me out well for making the issue to be solved.

Re: DVD drive not able to read Blur DVD disk

The problem is that he drive is not functioning well. This is the reason that you are not able to work and get the disc to load. I hope the problem is with the lens of the optical drive. So it would be better that you do look and make the proper amendments to be solved well. Use a lens cleaner solution and then play the disc. It will solve your problem well.

There could be possibility that the Disc you have may not be proper. Have you tried using other disc. Does that work well? If it is do then the problem is generally with the Disc of Blur game that you have purchased. So I would recommend you to get the issue to be sorted and then make the changes as required for you. This will then make the things to work in your way then.

I suppose the game is not able support to the system that you work,. It would be that the game may need ta support file to executed to the system. All you need to do is to install or try to run the game under compatibility mode. When the disc is loaded try to run the installer.exe file under compatibility moderator Windows Xp. This will help.

Get another copy of the disc from the retailer and then check out for the issue. The disc is not proper and may have some bugs related or appended to it. It is hence required to work or process well for you. This will really help you out and then solve the issue for you as needed. Also perform a lens cleaning before you perform the act.

Re: DVD drive not able to read Blur DVD disc

Change your optical drive. The best way could be that you get the disc to be worked well or try to install the game using another optical driver or to other system. This will then let you well to make the issue sorted. It is necessary that you work and perform the act as required. This will surely let you to perform the act. So do the needful and get it implemented.