Thread: Apple Mighty Mouse & Bluetooth Keyboard not able connect under Windows 7

Apple Mighty Mouse & Bluetooth Keyboard not able connect under Windows 7

I am having a Macbook Pro and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have purchased a bluetooth keyboard and Apple's mighty mouse. The problem is that when I try to connect the device to the system it is not able to get connected well. I have no idea why is this happening? Please provide me a solution so that I can work with the same.

Re: Apple Mighty Mouse & Bluetooth Keyboard not able connect under Windows 7

You need to use or perform boot camp driver or windows update. This will surely help you out to get the things work. As the driver that you may have installed will not be coping with the system that you are using. So in order to work well it is essential that the drivers be very much capable to cope and then function as needed.

There is another way through which you can perform the task. You need to follow the steps as mentioned as below:

• You need to click on Bluetooth control panel and then access to settings. Now under hardware section it would say Generic bluetooth adapter
    • Now click on properties and change the settings
    • The go to driver section and update them.
    • Deselect the show compatible drivers
    • As it is been done you need to look for Apple in manufacture name and select Apple bluetooth driver and get it installed.

Get the drivers for the same that may be used to work and function under Macbook pro. You may get the driver from Apple. So get it downloaded and then perform the task as needed. You will then be able to perform the task and work accordingly. It is necessary and essential that you get the driver and perform that is needed. So do check out.

Get the application driver form Apple support. You will then be able to perform the task as needed and then work essentially. It is possible that the associated drivers you need may be able to get from the official site of the same. So do look for the required thing and then perform the task. I hope this may help.

Try out performing a clean boot service that will help you out well for making the issue to be solved well for you. It is necessary and essential that you do check for it. All you need to do is to type msconfig in the search box option and then hit enter. Now as it is been done choose Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup tab. Disable the service. Restart the system. This will help you well.

Another way to get the things to perform well for you is by installing the driver under compatible mode. All you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file and then make it install under compatible mode for Windows Xp. This will then let you to get the thing to perform as needed. I hope you may then get to a proper solution for the same. So get it functioned and worked well.