Thread: Is macinthebox legit

Is macinthebox legit

Hi all, I didn't heard about this before but I know, it may be possible and available . I am still searching for an imac with intel. At macinthebox and that should be 17" 1.83 with intel used is 575. That looks fairly less cost stuff even for a used one. Is there somebody here have been dealt with them? Or any idea regarding this ?????

Re: Is macinthebox legit

If you just figure it out then the organization that have created the site, IMAJ, on the bottom right corner contains a gmail contact of another chinese dude. Both of the websites looks very bad developed , that is not to say that they are not legit, sometimes these persons are working on these one man operations and perform their best work to please their mostly small customer database.

There is some other alternative would be to go onto the ebay and there they got your back...

Very sorry, I just stumbled after getting consideration this post and registered so I may be able to answer such question. one of my friend is non-vested member of the sales department for Macinthebox site . he says that "We sell computers and they are issues with a 30-day warranty. The share person of this organization have a large history in the Import/Export business. If you have any queries like that then please send him the email , you should get a quick response.

not legit. If you find to verify the address contact, it references to the audio production place. If it looks like better to be absolute, it commonly is, especially with mac operating system. The simplest way to tell that these kind of sites are just for fake and used by the US address they provide. The locations end up referencing to another organization or just a house. Don't purchase anything from macinthebox...

I have truly no any experience with them, just creating some observations-

1. That they are associated to some different business doesn't automatically rule them a fake IMO.
    2. They gives a contact number on their website, along with the movements to their physical references. They provide local pickup as well.
    3. Their prices are very well, but not unbelievably better IMO. They looks to be around market price for used Macs and Mac stuff.

I am not considering that they are legit, again I don't have any experience with them. But at least bit of common stuff checks out IMO. They also sell some stuffs (remotes, keyboards, etc.) If you were going to ordering a machine from them, you could suggest something little first to at least test the waters.