Thread: Opening Printer Connection Failed problem with Hp printer

Opening Printer Connection Failed problem with Hp printer

I have an Hp printer connected to Mac desktop. The system is been loaded with Mac OS X. The problem that I face is with the printer. When I try to take the print I get an error message as "Opening Printer Connection Failed." I really have no idea about this. Also not able to sort the problem which I have been facing. Can anyone help me out with this. Please.

Re: Opening Printer Connection Failed problems with Mac System

The problem can be sorted out well by changing the USB cable that you use. I hoe the cable is not proper or may have some issue with it. Try to use other cable that may definitely help you out well for sorting the problem. I hope the printer may work well then. Also there is a possibility that the cable is not of good quality or is worn out.

I would suggest you to use good divers for the device. It could be that the drivers is not able to function well and is not proper. This is the reason that the printer is not able to get connection well. In order to work out with the thing it is essential and necessary that you get the good drivers and then install it under the system. This would then result well and make the changes as needed.

There is a way through which you can make the problems to be solved well and that is by reinstalling the operating system. You need to perform a clean install of the entire system and then get the Combo Updater from Apple and re-Update. As it is been done you then need to install all the related drivers that is necessary. No check for the conclusion.

Contact HP support for the same. I guess they will help you out and make the issue to be solved very well. It could be that there is some problem with the printer ad this is the reason that the device is not working or functioning. So take the device to the HP support and then service it well. You may get to work with the printer then.

Re: Opening Printer Connection Failed problem with Hp printer

In order to get sort of the issue it would be better that you do check out for the associated driver from the manufacture and hence you will be able to get the device to perform well for you. So contact the HP support and get the implementation to be done as necessary. Perform the task and make the ailments to be fulfilled.

t.j Guest

Re: Opening Printer Connection Failed problem with Hp printer

Do you have the utility disc which is supported well under Mac OS X. This will definitely help you well for sorting the problem. It is necessary and essential that you get the thing to work well. The Hp support may give the provided solution and work well for you. So do check and make the necessary ailments to be performed.