Thread: Best mouse for Final Cut Video editing?

Best mouse for Final Cut Video editing?

I am currently using the Apple BT Mighty Mouse and I feel that it is very difficult to use it. When I use it for the software like Final Cut Video for making movie, I feel very difficult to use it. I am looking for best mouse for my Pc. I think that Logitech and the best alternatives? Can anyone tell me best mouse for Final Cut Video editing?

Re: Best mouse for Final Cut Video editing?

Use Belkin Wireless Optical USB Mouse for your Macbook pro.
    # Adaptable Optical Technology Provides precision tracking on any surface – including a wall, your leg, or a plastic or wooden board.
    # Maintenance-Free Features an embedded optical sensor that requires no cleaning, unlike a traditional mouse with a rubber-ball mechanism.
    # Wireless freedom Works from up to 1.5 meter from the receiver with 800dpi precision.

Use ShuttlePRO v2 for your Macbook pro. The ShuttlePRO v2 is designed for the comfort of ergonomic integrity while simultaneously maximizing productivity. Paired with your computer mouse, the Shuttle sits comfortably under your opposite hand, its 15 programmable buttons, jog knob, and spring loaded Shuttle wheel awaiting your every command. And commands will come easy as the Shuttle arrives pre-configured for many of the industry's leading audio and video editing applications.

I am using VX Nano Cordless Laser Notebook Mouse and I think you also use it. Your mouse is always ready for work with a plug-and-forget nano-receiver small enough to leave in your computer. You can be more productive and comfortable anywhere you work—you just slip this compact mouse in your bag and go. Hyper-fast scrolling and side-to-side scrolling plus zoom give you more ways to scroll so you can do more, faster.

Use BT500 Mobile Bluetooth Mouse for your Macbook pro. Ultra-precise, compact 3-button + scrolling - perfect for your on-the-go digital lifestyle.
    Advanced laser tracking allows mousing on virtually any surface. The BT500 combines 3-button control, ultra-precise 1600 dpi laser tracking, NiMH rechargeable batteries and in-mouse charging via an included USB cable. Weighing only 64 grams with batteries, the BT500 won't add to your load.

You have to use Magic Mouse for your computer. Magic Mouse — with its low-profile design and seamless top shell — is so sleek and dramatically different, it brings a whole new feel to the way you get around on your Mac. You can’t help but marvel at its smooth, buttonless appearance. Then you touch it and instantly appreciate how good it feels in your hand. But it’s when you start using Magic Mouse that everything comes together.

Use one of the following mouse for your Macbook pro.
    1. BT500 Mobile Bluetooth Mouse
    2. VX Nano Cordless Laser Notebook Mouse
    3. ShuttlePRO v2