Thread: problem with Epson Stylus C66

problem with Epson Stylus C66

I have been using 'Epson Stylus C66' inkjet printer. I am having some issue with this inkjet printer. From few day this canon printer suddenly stopped working. So now I am not able to take printout with this Epson Stylus C66 printer. If you posses any solution to resolve this cannon printer issue, then please let me know that. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: problem with Epson Stylus C66

It seems that your printer is not properly connected to you computer system. And because of that you are not able to take printout from it. I would like to suggest you to make sure that your epson printer and PC connection is proper. I also suggest you to replace this connection cable used for printer-pc connection. Please try this solution.

According to me there might be some problem with the printer drivers. I think you need to reinstall the drivers for your epson printer. For that you need to download the printer drivers from the official websites of your printer and the install it on your computer. Other than this I don't know any solution over this printer issue.

I am also getting same problem with my Epson printer. I also tried various solution to get rid over this printing issue, but still I didn't get any success in it. I checked that my printer is properly connected to my computer. I also reinstalled the printer drivers, but it also doesn't make any difference in the printing issue. Please provide solution for this issue.

As per your query it seems that your epson inkjet printer is might comprises some issue that generate problem when you try to print using this printer. According to mt the best solution to resolve this type of issue is to contact the nearest service center of Epson Stylus C66. I hope it will definitely resolve your printer issue.

Please review following solution to resolve your printer issue:
    • Configure the setting of your printer
    • Reinstall your printer driver.
    • If above doesn't work, then take help of epson service center.

There are many issues that may cause this printer issue. It is also possible that your computer system might having some hardware issue which causing this printer problem. If you have tried all of the above solutions, and still getting same problem. Then I suggest you to replace your faulty epson printer. I think this is the ultimate solution over this.