Thread: Epson PX700W won't scan

Epson PX700W won't scan

I recently purchased Epson PX700W all-in-one printer. I am getting awesome features with this epson all-in-one printer. But I am getting trouble while scanning with this printer. I am able to print with this printer but unable to scan any document or anything else. I don't have any idea about how to resolve this scanning issue of this epson printer. If you knows any solution over this issue, then let me aware about that.

Re: Epson PX700W won't scan

I am also having same problem with my epson all-in-one printer. I am have gone through many solution in the way to solve this problem, but didn't get any success in it. I also installed the Epson PX700W driver. I am totally frustrated because I am able to print but not able to scan. Please help me over this printer issue.

It sounds that your Epson PX700W all-in-one printer is having some serious problem and because of that you are getting this scanning problem. This issue is very complicated because you can print but can't scan. According to me the safes way to resolve this type of issue is to take help of nearest service center of your printer.

I think you need to refer below suggestions:
    • Make sure that printer is properly connected to your pc.
    • Reinstall the driver for Epson PX700W.
    • If above wasn't helpful then take help of computer hardware expert.

According to me you have not properly installed the drivers for your epson PX700W printer and which generating this issue. If you want to resolve this issue, then reinstall the printer driver and then check if you still get same scanning problem or not. Suppose you get same issue, then contact vendor of your printer.

I think there may be some issue with your computer and because of that you are not able to scan properly. I also suggest you to make sure that you have properly configure the printer setting. If you don't know how to do this, then refer the official website of your printer. I don't know anymore solution over this issue.