Thread: Samsung CLP-315W won't Connect to Wireless Network

Samsung CLP-315W won't Connect to Wireless Network

I recently bought Samsung CLP-315W which is a wireless laser printer. But this Samsung CLP-315W printer showing some problem. The issue is that this samsung printer doesn't get connected to wireless network. I am not able to find out the exact cause behind this samsung printer issue. I wonder if you are help me to resolve this Samsung CLP-315W issue. I will appreciate your any help.

Re: Samsung CLP-315W won't Connect to Wireless Network

I think you need to configure the network setting of your computer system properly. I suggest you to make sure that you have properly configured the the setting for your Samsung CLP-315W printer. If you have not properly setting for this printer over your computer, then you won't be able to print with this samsung printer.

It sounds the there may be some serious problem in your Samsung CLP-315W printer. And because of this problem you are getting problem connecting your samsung printer to wireless network for printing. I don't think that this printer issue can be easily solved. So I recommend you to contact the service center of your samsung printer.

I am having Samsung wireless printer and suffering from same issue. I have tried all of the possible solutions to resolve this issue, but nothing was helpful. I am totally frustrated because of this issue. I also reinstalled the drivers for my samsung printer, it still showing same problem with wireless network connection. If you knows any solution other than this, then share it me.

I recommend you to refer following solutions:
    • Try to configure the setting for your printer.
    • Try to reinstall the printer drivers.
    • Contact the nearest service center of your Samsung CLP-315W.

Have you tried reinstallation of the printer drivers? if not then try out this first. Download the your printer driver from the official website of your samsung wireless printer and install it on your computer. If this doesn't helpful for your, then there is only solution for this printer issue and it is to replace it.

Dr. V Guest

Thanks friends for all your instant suggestions. After reviewing above suggestions I downloaded the my printer driver from the official website of samsung printer. The I installed it on computer and then I again tried the to connect my printer to wireless network. And surprisingly this time it gets connected to wireless network. Thanks again for your help.