Thread: ION Carbon Shell for macbook

ION Carbon Shell for macbook

Hello,
    I am really curious about the Ion carbon shell which is available for macbook pro. I have not tried this hardware but heard that it is really nice. So, some more information can help me. Also, if there any ion carbon shell available for IPhone. Please share the information if you have one of these. Thank you.

Re: ION Carbon Shell for macbook

Along the same lines I tested the Speck clear and black Incase Hardshell for my unibody 15 "and I say, if somebody is interested in these products, Incase was a good products. For your protection against silicon keyboard, Could you give me the reference where you can find it. I use the ion carbon shell but the problem is that it really does not protect the keyboard. So, if you know any product regarding this then please let me know.

Noble Carbon Product for iphones. Quality of the product is real class, like super finish and the leather and the carbon it looks great. The fit of the 2G, the 3G is also both also very good. The iPhone is in case none of the envelope "too fat" and still fits easily in your pocket. Furthermore, the case made from durable PVC and thus offers very good protection when dropped. So, if all remain intact when dropped from normal levels. I think you should use this one, its really cool.

For what I have for the most beautiful notebook that are there? To be put in a plastic box? Above all, what I then assumed that it is - even with small scratches - great looks?Sure my macbook pro is without protection in my backpack or staple sandpaper and metal screws on it, but in normal use, but come on it is no excessive scratches .People who do buy as a shell, they probably just starting to show other people how beautiful and intact it is Macbook. I think this is the truth.

The carbon material, which is use is the product in 100% real carbon fiber. Unfortunately, very few people that I know is carbon fiber users. The carbon is handmade and polished nose fitting to guarantee a perfect order. This has a negative effect on the price. In comparison to other products of this kind, which are on the market is clearly in our stable. A special coating completed the production and makes a special appearance of the carbon. Carbon, also known as graphite, finds its application in aerospace, military and motorsport.