Thread: End And Home Button on Macbook

End And Home Button on Macbook

Hello,
    I have a macbook pro and I am a new user of this operating system. Then only problem now is I am missing the end and home key on the keyboard. The normal keyboard that we use has the end and the home button. Does mac does not support the end and home key on the keyboard. Any help regarding this is appreciated. Thank you for your help.

Re: End And Home Button on Macbook

Hello,
    You can use the following functions on the keyboard to do the same
    Code:
    Command+left/right arrow
    Also, if you need then you can use the function keys on your keyboard. example is fn+a will increase the volume of the system. Function key performance many functions.
    You you can use this, but I am not sure of them
    Code:
    fn + left arrow
    fn + right arrow
    fn + backspace

Hi recently got the following problem, possession of an iPhone 2g with OS 3.0 on it. Unlocked and jailbraiked. The problem of the Home button does not in normal operation, that is the end of apps that arouse from sleep, etc no longer functioning. One press the button has no effect. Now the funny, thought also to a defective hardware, but the DFU mode works this one needs indeed the Home button. Recovery etc. I have tried everything, unfortunately without effect, all other telephony apps, etc all work without problems. Any idea about this error.

I never know what to do nor can my 2g flash, as I want the home button no longer functional from now on it has moderate and reset, both does not work and yes you need the home button. I have tried many things for the same but no use, non of the solution is working. If you have an solution to fix this problem then please let me know. I have also tried the above posted, any other alternate idea is appreciated.

The problem is known in the 2G. Usually, something like that, if one attaches NEN digitizer. Then from a cable or divides into two pieces. Then it comes to no Signal. There are times solution for Cydia. Called "mQuickDo. If that still exist. But in any case I would either leave it or even make repair times. Warranty should be through by now. The cable for the HB are right next door. On so-called "tip". Because I think this is the problem of the hardware.

On my iPhone 3G the Home button is defective. I bought the home button-circuit as a replacement, managed not to install the part.Following the instructions on iFixit I have expanded the panel and the LCD from the glass separately. Next I'm not. The Home Button Circuit appears in the black plastic "to be wrapped, and I do not know how I can exchange it (no screws). Can someone please give me a hint how I get on here?

In the first two pictures, I do not know my iPhone againwhich must probably be a different model. Figures 3 and 4 shows my iPhone. However, I can not see it, I took the old home button-circuit and the newpure again. Figure 4 shows obvious behind a cutter knife, which is applied to the contacts of the button. Do I cut the black plastics to the old Circuit? If so, exactly at what point? I can not see the picture unfortunately.