Thread: Printer is offline while taking print through a wireless network

Printer is offline while taking print through a wireless network

I have two system on is an Apple iMac and other is Sony Vaio desktop installed with Windows Xp. I also own a Canon Pixma MX310 printer. I have connected my both system through a wireless network and the thing is that I am not able to take print using the printer through my desktop system. I can see my iMac and printer but when i click on print option it gives an error message that printer is offline.

Re: Printer is offline while taking print through a wireless network

It is not possible for you to get the print or make use of it on a Mac system over a network. This is because the driver that is been used or provided may usually be with the system that supports. So using a Mac system you may not be able to execute or take the print. Get the related associated drivers for the same.

It would be better that you try to install the application or get it scanned through Airport Express. This may help you well and work essentially. As Airport express is used for wireless network you can make the installation of the drivers and try to check whether it supports the system well. I hope this shall work for you and respond the task as needed. Check out.

You can make use for Vuescan application as well for working. It also helps. Other wise there is another way through which you can make the issue sorted and that is by installing the driver again by uninstalling the existed one. Then install my printer. Use the utility disc provided by Canon. You may get to a better conclusion then.