Thread: Macbook Pro i7 battery only lasts 2.5 hours

Macbook Pro i7 battery only lasts 2.5 hours

I purchased a Macbook Pro i7 recently. My works on my net book is only browsing the internet, but i find that the battery is only last 2.50 hours. Its horrible to me. . Is any kind of battery issue? Because i combined with a 63.5WHr lithium polymer sealed battery, Apple claims these new 13" MacBook Pro models can run up to 10 hours on a single charge. Please help.

Re: Macbook Pro i7 battery only lasts 2.5 hours

Apple will give a warranty against hardware defect on the substitute battery for one year from the date of the Out of Warranty service. Please note that the series is a unpreserved thing and after a period of usual use the battery's skill to hold an electrical charge will be diminish. A replacement battery that has botched because it has been inspired via normal use is not enclosed under warranty.

The battery in your MacBook Pro is a unpreserved thing, which means it will need substitute at the end of its helpful life. A replacement battery can be purchased directly from Apple. The price of the substitute battery includes installation of your new battery and environmentally accountable removal of your depleted battery.

A normal interpretation for Full charge ability is about 5200-5400 mAh (milliamp hours). That translates into now over 4 hours battery life. Cycle count is how many times the battery has been worn to ability and invigorated. Battery health is a word telling overall life expectation and condition of the battery. Doing the math, that denote the Full charge ability be supposed to be around 4160 to 4320 mAh after 300 cycles. If your Macbook battery is deteriorating, like mine, it should read fewer than 3250 mAh, with a Health of “Fair” after far less than 300 cycles.

You need that notice the 4 hour battery life dipping to just over 2 hours recently, make sure your System Profiler for a number of in order about your laptop battery power system. System Profile can be establish in Finder > Applications > Utilities > System Profiler. Once you have System Profiler open, find Power under Hardware. Click on that thing and on the right side of the window, scroll down waiting you find the Battery in order heading.

You can also check the solution:
    1. Each time you turn on your MacBook Pro, confirm that its series is fully charged.
    2. Throughout Software Updates installation, keep them running as these update sometimes get better the life of your MacBook Pro’s battery.
    3. Once the battery discharge the battery of your MacBook Pro – concerning once a month be supposed to be sufficient. Run it awaiting it shuts down or outs itself to sleep. Then when the battery is by now drained, plug the MacBook Pro to recharge.

For minimize battery usage, stay the brightness level of your MacBook Pro to a minimum. The brighter the screen is, the additional power the series consume. Also, turn off the backlight on your keyboard by using the F5 key to minimize power expenditure. Also you need to Turn off the Bluetooth function on your MacBook Pro when you are not using it because it uses a lot of power. To exit Bluetooth, Open System Preferences, click on Bluetooth, and mark as uncheck the box next to “ON”.