Thread: White Ring of light in the middle of blank white screen

White Ring of light in the middle of blank white screen

Hi all, I have started to figure out a ring, not telling exact but three inches in diameter, in the center of my Air, Rev C, display. This is a white ring, a pair of millimeters hard thick, which I am able to get to see better in the other side of all white screen,For example,A blank page of a word processing file .

Someone got to see something such as that I described before. I can actually get section of this right on the white of the page.

Re: White Ring of light in the middle of blank white screen

I am trying to find the actual issue from your thread and you described your issue in very complex manner,but let me find out what actually you need to say right now, Is there by any chance light on the other side of the screen, even reflected one?

This can be done because of so many reasons but right now, it might be that damn Apple logo and just keep your eyes how it looks means something different than the previous appearance ? What if you turn down the brightness to zero ?

Brilliant thought and that's what I was also thinking about , I am agree with you Devasis . As you stated above that there may be more reason for such issue then can you please suggest me some applicable reasons regarding the same.

Sometimes the users have the back of their Macbook air in the front of a window with bright light or even a light fixture that will bleed through.

That was a actually intriguing hunch, but when I restrict the logo invisible it properly with my hand, the ring remained. But the good method to picture this picture a ring some inches larger than that respective logo, circling this but obviously on the screen plate. It is so much faint to get to look at zero, but from there on above I can build it out. By the way I forgot you say you all Thank you very much for your help. .

Does it replace at all? Is the OP looking the dreaded lines in an unacceptable manner maybe? Confusing for specific.

I have recently wiped entire black graphite- such components that my Macbook air sheds at entire display from the top bezel rubbing in the front of the trackpad button when the lid is covered. Apparently aluminum rubbing in front of aluminum generated a black powder type residue which smears against the display and seems as crap. Could it somehow be the reason ? I am aware about it that it doesn't make sound .

I am suffering with the similar issue also on my Macbook Pro 13" Mid 2009. I called to the support personal for it and they take out it to the service center yesterday and they delivered back to me today to tell me this is not covered in the warranty just because of it could not have be now. I am not sure what and why, it's going on with it . It is actually as you explained it.

I have to believe we will be able to convince to replace it. I have done nothing out of the ordinary, normal use all day every day. No drops, no liquid spills, nothing. I'll let you know when I bring it in.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain