Thread: Need help in making own speakers or headphone

Need help in making own speakers or headphone

I have some accessories from which I want to make up a speaker. I am not so good in that but that might can help me to use up those things. I know that might not be a easy task but I just need some help for that. Second thing what speakers I can use for iPod and for my home theater system. What are the speakers that can suit for this both the things. My first need is to add up a good speaker to my system.

Re: Need help in making own speakers or headphone

It is a bit hard to do that. The speaker consist of a membrane, a spool of thread which is placed near a magnet. An MP3 player connected to the terminals of the coil of thread, and you can listen to music. You can wrapp a certain quantity of copper wire painted until a few ohms of resistance (say 7 ohms). Then you can taped the coil-crafted and wrapped in cardboard cone.

The new speakers Audioengine 5 iPod is for iPhone (or any other audio source) produce amazing sound quality and power, worthy of that produced by Hi-Fi footprint and less. Its built-in amplifier allows it to move from a device dedicated to this function, while the internal subwoofer produce powerful bass without it being necessary to use a bulky subwoofer. You can try that.

The Audioengine 5 speakers is not only beautiful and efficient, they offer a host of features, some of which are unique, so you can live an amazing musical experience. It has a USB port for recharging the battery of the iPod and other MP3 players. The same is designed in an effort to offer extreme versatility, the speakers Audioengine 5 have a USB port for charging the battery of your iPod nano or video or any type of USB rechargeable MP3 player, while continuing to enjoy your favorite music.

Yes if you want a speaker support for iPod then you can use the Audioengine one. It can connect to an Apple Airport Express terminal to the outlet at the rear of the left speaker and stream the music stored on your computer to your Audioengine 5 speakers and wireless. This socket can also power other devices and provides a truly unparalleled versatility to this speaker kit.

I have a Logitech x210 speakers which are nice and supports high excursion drivers. This are made to give you full sound on good quality. You can simply visit the official site for more information. This speaker also provides real-time bass equalization whichgives much better bass sound. The subwoofer are added advantages.

I have a Altec Lansing VS2421. It is a complete an already wide range of 2.1 speaker kit from Altec Lansing VS2421 this board all aboard. Indeed, it has a wired remote control includes: a microphone, an auxiliary input, a headphone jack, tone control and for a most affordable price. It offers 28 watts RMS is the power of this kit includes two satellites, a subwoofer and a bit bulky control box with multiple options.