Thread: Thermalright True Copper Vertical mount

Thermalright True Copper Vertical mount

Hi,
    I want to add a Thermalright True Copper to my system. It weighs around 1900g which is really nice. The fan going to be 2GK in weight so that creates doubts in my mind. I was wondering weather this will fit to my motherboard and when I stand the case does this will bend due to weight. I am usually concerned with the fitting of this fan. How to do that and what are the features of this same.

Re: Thermalright True Copper Vertical mount

The Thermalright Ultra-120 extreme TRUE Copper is certainly one of the best radiators for CPU. It offers you a echoing the architecture of an Ultra eXtreme 12, it simply replaces the aluminum to copper. Installation is simple and effective and does not consume much time. It is Compatible with dual fans, one has the right to test mono and duo. The price of the same is a bit high.

The cooler heads the processor heat on six heatpipes soldered to the fins. Not only base plate and heat pipes, but the slats are made entirely of copper, like the Scythe Ninja Copper - hence the cooler weighs 1.9 kilograms, twice as much as the two normal Ultra-120 versions, which themselves remain with fan just under a kilo. A fan lays Thermalright as usual with no, but there's Montage kits for S775 and AM2 systems, with the appropriate mounting kit is also on the base 1366 of the Nehalem family possible.

The two 120-millimeter models can be fitted as a high-end cooler for overclocking PCs. Equipped with our reference fan, the Scythe S-Flex SFF21E gives around 1,200 rpm. At full speed this can be the best air cooler. Only at low rpm is the IFX-14 are in the lead, with very slow turn, other fans are a bit ahead of this.

It's simple, enough powerful power, cost effective and it can be increased again almost at need. The number of copper coolers on the market as a whole is correspondingly low. And in fact, trying more and more manufacturers, copper, despite the obvious benefits increasingly be replaced by cheaper materials. This cost pressures for raw materials has, however, all manufacturers exposed to a high pressure to innovate.

About performance in this category, a twelve-cylinder Bentley has not built the Copper True indeed, but the heat is never in question. The cooler is also suitable for hardcore overclockers. The real clients are perfectionists with style and understatement. Therefore, the numbers only on the edge. Six heat pipes in U-shaped arrangement ensure superior heat transport capacity of the CPU to the copper fins.

About performance we speak in this category in any case no more, you simply abound. A twelve-cylinder Bentley has not built the Copper True indeed, but the heat is never in question. The cooler is also suitable for hardcore overclockers. The real clients are perfectionists with style and understatement. Therefore, the numbers only on the edge: Six heat pipes in U-shaped arrangement ensure superior heat transport capacity of the CPU to the copper fins.