Thread: Monolingual lead the keyboard to disfunction

Monolingual lead the keyboard to disfunction

I use a desktop and it is been installed with Mac OS X. The problem is with the keyboard. I have issues that after I removed some stuffs from Monolingual the keyboard had stopped responding after I rebooted the system. I have no idea what could have made this to function in such way. Please help. I wan to get my keyboard to function. The shift, caps lock keys are able to work but not the alphabets and number keys.

Re: Monolingual lead the keyboard to disfunction

The problem well seems to be that you have removed some stuffs from the input tabs. So in order to get the issue sorted it is essential that you perform well for the thing. I hope this will help you well for sorting the thing and get the issue to be solved well. All you need to do is to check accordingly for the stuff. So do look out and perform well.

I would suggest you to reinstall the drivers related to the keyboard. It seems some of the system files may be worn out and it is not functioning well for you as well. So do check and process accordingly. I hope this will help you to get it worked. I would recommend you to check for the issue and perform accordingly. this will help you well for the same. This may help to get the things to work in your way.

There is a way through which you can make the issue to be sorted and that is after deleting the keyboard layout for default input language, you should be able to restore the layout by copying them from another mac to the correct location." SO look out for the necessary required file which will help you in sorting the thing as needed.

You can get the file form the library that is you need to navigate through /System/Library/Keyboard Layouts/AppleKeyboardLayouts.bundle. You will get the required file and get it copied to the location. You may then be able to process and work out with the device that is not functioning. Look out for the output.

Perform a reinstallation of the operating system that will definitely help you to get the issue sorted and make the necessary changes to work. This is necessary and essential that you look for it and then make the necessary changes as needed. So do look out and work well for it. I hope this may let you to sort.

I hope the driver is giving huge problems for you and this is the reason that you are not able to work well and perform. So it would be essential that you check for the issue and make the necessary change. I hope this will help you out and get the issue to be sort. A re-installation of the system may also help you out well. So check out.