Thread: Headphones with optical input

Headphones with optical input

I am having audigy 2 ZS Pro in combination with the front panel thing. Now I need good pair of headphone. I am having optical in and out hence I was wondering if there is any pair headphone that normally uses optical connection. One more thing anyone has idea, how many jack on the remote control are supported. In short I need some information on headphones with optical input.

Re: Headphones with optical input

As far as I know optical are not meant for feeding the straight to speakers. I have not heard about any headphone that can work in that way. According to me optical is just a data feed that is mean for the processor or decoder, such as an amplifier or something similar to that. I hope that I can help you but I am sorry I have no idea related to that.

I just like add some more things that I forget to mention, I am having only one head phone plug, my friend suggested me to use the headphone jack at the back. But that can solve my problem because I use Megaworks speakers and I need the headphone when people are around me. In short I want to use both. If you have any other related suggestion then please reply.

You must get the USB creative Fatl1ty headphones, is also have detachable Microphone that can be used as a regular headphone. I am having the regular non surround sound headphones and they are tremendous. But I unfortunately I was not able to get the USB one. They also do not work on Mac. These headphones are specifically designed for long hours of gaming. Hence the design of these head phone is comfortable.

I am looking for the cheapest Xbox headphones with the optical input. I am connected to through an HDMI-DVi cable, but I am unable to hear any sound. Therefore the only option left for me is to use the optical connection on my Xbox 360. I cannot just convert it to 3.5 mm jack. So I am searching for the method for getting the sound.