Thread: XBOX 360 wireless Microphone for use on P.C.

XBOX 360 wireless Microphone for use on P.C.

I am confused a lot about some points. Is it possible to use a XBOX 360 Wireless Microphone /Microsoft Wireless Receiver to use Online to communicate with the users ? Now, I am running with my Wireless XBOX 360 "Gamepad through Microsoft Receiver, So, the question is that Why I am getting failed to use the wireless mic?

I don't know about the proper configuration that should be mode with the Mic for Computer system ? someone here can suggest something better and effective solution ?

Re: XBOX 360 wireless Microphone for use on P.C.

The configuration is easy to made, It is possible to use your XBOX mic in case if you are unable to use your PC mic. I am one of the example of such operation because I have worked with the xbox mic on my computer system a long when my computer mic is no longer usable and I have been already said that its not very proper and probably it provides a number of feedback to other users and it's another matter that I had configured it very wrong at that time. If you connect it with the computer system then it would pick it up and you can configure it according to you.

Hi Morea, I have been busy some research and I am sure that he only method to do is that if you are running with a male to male adaptor that moves from the bottom of your controller with your mic, as it didn't come with the mic and it makes the stuff a little bit complex but if you connect the male end of your wireless adaptor with the controller while its plugged to the computer then you will have a popup come-up suggesting that a microphone is plugged and so, According to me, it is possible, I just not aware that where to find the cord. Mostly simple and better just to order and purchase a mic.

Yeah, If you are going to move with the same task with the official Xbox 360 Wireless Microphone, then obviously, you can work with this on a computer system. The only thing is that if you are running with the special Wireless Gaming Receiver stuff for the 360. If you need to find out from any gaming store website.

I had this adaptor at one point but it doesn't some to be in task all that well with the controllers but performed fine with the mic. The sound was not all that fine. According to me, you would be good off with a wired USB one on your computer system. I hope, it could be helpful for you .

Issue with wireless microphone

I am getting some difficulties to install my wireless on XBOX 360, I don't what could be the issue or am I doing something wrong . I have just purchased a wireless headset for my xbox 360, when I plugged it and starts on the other led. Therefore, I find unable to communicate because it is not connected with my joystick . please suggest me the proper way to do it
    Last edited by Logan 2; 19-05-2010 at 01:02 PM.

I think you need to go with this way to install your microphone, may be something that you are lacking from the appropriate steps to install that, just follow this procedure -

1 - Power on your microphone and made enable your WLAN (button which blinks entire led) but LED should not be enabled.
    2 - Power on your console without connecting with the joystick.
    3 - Made enable your wireless console so that it will detect the microphone .
    4 - Micro and the console are currently led 1.
    5 - plug your controller, The microphone will be still on led 1.

The connected adapter allows you to use your wireless 360 device, Like as name suggested, the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller and Wireless Headset, and that would be run with your Windows installed system. It suggest that Windows users that have been happy with the fruits of a USB 360 controller before the functioning of console that would be and can find in some wireless action and it will only cost them $20 for the granting. It also indicates that a lot of for releasing Games for Windows titles like Shadowrun, UNO, Halo 2 and other titles along with proper game controls and VoIP activity. Microsoft is also going to launch a $60 package that contains a receiver and a wireless controller.