Thread: 2x Seagate 1.5tb RAID 0 vista wont install

2x Seagate 1.5tb RAID 0 vista wont install

I have got 2x Seagate 1.5tb hard drive and want to get raid 0 drives to be installed to the system that is under vista using a desktop. I am not able to process accordingly. i have no idea why is this happening? Infact all raid drives have no problem and work fine. Please do help me out so that i can sort the issue. Thank you.

Re: 2x Seagate 1.5tb RAID 0 vista wont install

You need to check out that are you able to see the drives individually if you do not have RAID set up. Do look out and sort the thing well. I hope you may then be able to process and work well accordingly. So do look out for the issue and implement the steps that is required. i hope you may then be able to perform the action.

I would recommend you to install the latest drivers fro the Nvidia and get the things to be processed well. I guess it is the drivers that is causing the problem and you are not able to work well. So in order to check out for the issue it is essential that you perform the tasks that is getting the latest driver and get it installed. You may then be able to make things to work in your way.

You can make it work possible by sorting the issue that is by creating partition and assigning the storage for installing operating system. i hope this will definitely help you out well for making the issue to be sorted. This is necessary and will surely help to sort the thing well for you. So do check out and work accordingly. I hope this will help you out.

I had the same problem with the drives under Windows Vista. But as I used Windows 7 the problem seems to be solved. I could install the Raid 0 with the latest available drivers for the same. I am now able t o work and process accordingly with it. I hope the problem is with Windows Vista. It may not support well the raid drives and hence you are not able to get the things work well.

This is basically the problem related to the compatibility. You need to check out for the compatible or coping ailments that will help to get the issue sorted. So in order to work or process well it is necessary that you do check out and work essentially well for you. So do check out and make the things to get implemented.