Thread: 3D Vision flickering issue

3D Vision flickering issue

I have a 3d vision and the problem is with the 3d vision system flickering. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can sort the issue well. I am getting this issue since long. Could not find a way to sort the same. I use nvidia gtx 275 video card and installed with Windows Vista system. Please help for sorting the issue. Thank you.

Re: 3D Vision flickering issue

The problem could well being related to the direct sunlight. You need to make changes by performing a custom resolution in the Nvidia Control panel and for the under timing look for reduced blank. I hope you may work well with the desired changes as I too used to have the same problem and it get sorted accordingly. So do check out for the same.

I hope you will surely get the issue to be sorted. All you need to do is to contact to the manufacturer that is Nvidia. They will let you to get to a particular solution and work essentially well for the same. Do check out and process out well for the same. I hope you may then get to a particular output and make things to work well for you.

The issue could be with the drivers that is been installed. Also it could be that the application or the device been attached to the front panel USB port. Connect to the back panel usb port. You may be able to work well with the thing. DO check out for the issue and perform accordingly. I hope you may then be able to use and make the device to function without any flickering issue.

I hope some 3rd party application may be causing the issue. You should stop using if any in use. Use with operating system with the peripheral drivers and then Nvidia drivers. Do not use precision drivers or rivatuner. This may also lead to make the application to malfunction or give problems. So do look out and get the issue to be sorted. I hope you will then be able to work.