Thread: Coolermaster Haf 922 Or Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced

Coolermaster Haf 922 Or Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced

I cannot make a decision on these two cases, going to arrange in next a small number of minutes. I love black internal of Cm and look is pleasant in addition the outside, seems to have superior cooling, but is the cooling as superior or improved then Haf 922, Haf 922 looks badass similar to a tank or something and that big red fan, seems to do overwhelming job on cooling. Has anybody owned together be able to help me out.

Re: Coolermaster Haf 922 Or Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced

It resonance approximating you similar to the HAF 922 superior for the reason that it "looks badass similar to a tank or something". Every now and then, that's what it the entire boils down to. The HAF with it looks Vs. CM 692 with its characteristics. Here are a number of facts. At present it’s the entire up to you on what’s going to be your preference. For the reason that clearly together cases have pros and cons. You presently have to know what you necessitate and what you do not necessitate and whichever you like.

Currently on your part the Haf 922 cost a diminutive higher @ $95 cad and the Cm 690 II cost $10 lower @ $85 cad. So it all depends on you. Your points of observation here. The HAF 922: has a great airflow. The drudgery case (even for people who do not be familiar with or is not superior at cable management). Already comes with 2 enormous and noiseless 200mm fans (1 LED and 1 not). It looks badas5. It has no filters (I do not intellect because I clean my PC just the once a week). One additional optional 200mm fan is able to be installed on the side or 2 120mm fans and 1 on the underneath. It is extremely powerful. The side panel is not similar to those cheaply made flimsy aluminum sheets.

The 690 II: it has excellent airflow (if you add the supplementary fans). It has inadequate space for cable management a number of might have some difficulty with cable management if they do not be familiar with much regarding it. It comes with a hotSwappable HDD accumulate (Advanced version only. Plus does not have one). The compact in size appropriate for limited floor area. It is detachable HDD rack for a 240 rad or 2 supplementary fans. In case perhaps too diminutive for people with large or phat fingers and diminutive screws. It has matte black internal. You cannot utilize a side panel fan if you are using a tower-type heat sink similar to the VenomousX or the MegaTrons.

You have the haf 922 and it was an astonishing case. It is extremely drudgery and looked great. You would say go with the HAF you would not apologize for it. You determined to go with CM 692 Advanced it was 10 bucks cheaper not a biggy but you category a digged it additional you seen pics of it. You are at present in the similar boat. The HAF 922 comes out cheaper if you have to purchase numerous extra fans for the 690 II. You primarily desire airflow, like the extra room in the 922, but love the DockX on the Advanced. Query is, even with the additional fan power determine to the advanced flow well sufficient to beat the 922.

I am certain the HAF 922 looks enormous. If you are regarding 14yrs old. On the looks front, it would have to be merely case in the world for you to purchase it. I went with the 922. I would not necessitate the dock for moderately some time, and It's previously be familiar with the 922 flows exceptionally (as an alternative of buying $60 in fans and hoping), plus be able to accommodate the largest graphics cards on the market.

What come into view to be scans/images of the official Cooler Master Product sheet is able to be originating here. The price is in addition listed at 90 euros, which comes out to regarding $130, which might be a bit pricy. Maintain in mentality, although: it's similar to a superior looking HAF 922, which is approximately $110 Following the accomplishment of the full tower HAF 932, Cooler Master extends the line to a mid tower with the HAF 922. It has a rugged physically powerful exterior and outstanding protection designs that differentiate a beast yet to be tamed. Without a doubt this mid tower has it the entire. It accommodates the entire sorts of high-end hardware from its drudgery internal, and supports up to three 200 mm fans for utmost airflow at minimum sound. This mid tower chassis represents a uncontrollable collision of machine and beast.