Thread: EPSON SX515W Wireless printer problem

EPSON SX515W Wireless printer problem

Hello Guys,

I am having computer system with windows 7. I recently bought EPSON SX515W wireless printer. I am having problem while printing with wireless printer. I am not able to print with this EPSON printer. I have followed all of the procedure to print wirelessly, but still no success. I am unable to find out the cause behind this printer issue. Pleas help me to resolve this problem.

Re: EPSON SX515W Wireless printer problem

It sound that you have not installed the drivers for this Epson wireless printer. And that causes problem while printing with this printer. First install the drivers for your printer and then restart your computer to take effect. If you don't printer for this printer then download it from the official website of Epson printers.

It's quite difficult to find-out the exact issue behind this printer problem. I think you need to refer the user manual of this EPSON SX515W Wireless printer, in the way to get proper procedure for printing with this wireless printer. You need to follow the certain procedure to setup the setting for this printer.

I am also posses this Epson wireless printer and getting identical problem with it. I have already tried to reinstall the drivers for this epson printer, but still have same problem. I am totally frustrated because of this printer issue. I also checked this printer with my friend's computer, but getting same problem problem on his computer also. Please let me know any proper solution.

According to me there definitely problem if your EPSON SX515W Wireless printer. If above solution didn't worked for you, then I suggest you to take help from the service center of your EPSON SX515W Wireless printer. Before that you can try the reinstallation of drivers for this epson printer. Please try this solution.

I think there might be some problem in the wireless router, that you are using to print wirelessly with your printer. If you want to resolve this issue, then try to replace this this wireless router. You also need to configure the setting of your EPSON SX515W Wireless printer. I was also getting same problem with my wireless printer and this solution worked for me.

Please refer following solution:
    • Try the reinstallation of your EPson printer drivers.
    • Configure the setting for your wireless printer.
    • Contact the service center of your printer.