Thread: Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD!

Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD!

Hello Friends,

I have to buy new Sound card for my computer system. One of my friend suggested me to take newly launched creative’s Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD. But thing is that I don't know more about features of this sound card. I have referred many websites for it's features, but didn't get proper details. If you knows features of this creative’s Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD sound card, then please let me know that. Your any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD!

The Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD is powered by the second-generation Creative X-Fi Xtreme Fidelity audio processor for PCI Express slots. The Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD combines captivating industrial design with audiophile grade Digital to Analog Converters (DACs) and components to produce a 122dB signal-to-noise ratio, the highest SNR ever produced by a Creative sound card.

The panel configuration of this Creative sound cards is a highly advanced reading software 'Creative Media Source', which supports playback of DVD-Audio on a PC with a simple DVD player (supports MLP codec). This is great sound card but the THX certification is perplexing and raises the price. This Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium sound card is available at $300.

Please refer following features of the Creative sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD sound card:
    • RCA line out for audio playback up to 122dB, D / A converter (DAC) 96 kHz/24bits
    • RCA line input to record up to 118 dB, 24-bit 96kHz, A / D converters (ADC)
    • 0.001% total harmonic distortion + noise (THD + N)
    • Operational Amplifier changeable (PDO)
    • Hardware acceleration 3D audio and EAX effects 5.0
    • S / PDIF Dolby Digital and DTS bitstream
    • TOS-link optical-in/out - 1 / 8 "Microphone-in - 1 / 8" headphone jack

This Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD card in PCI-Express x1 uses a new generation co-processor X-Fi Xtreme Fidelity. This sound card is basicaly designed for Windows Vista and 7, it is of course compatible with EAX 5, ALchemy and supports Dolby Digital and DTS. This comprises side I/O, TOSLINK inputs and outputs, and a microphone input and headphone jack to mini size.

This X-Fi Titanium audio processor offers higher audio quality. It is nevertheless a PCI-Express sound card efficient, able to encode the stereo format Dolby Digital Live and compatible EAX Advanced HD 5.0 for total immersion in games. It has 4 analog outputs and output optical for connection to your speaker kit or your amplifier.

According to my information this sound card is based on the X-fi transcends sound processor. Particularly powerful and swift, it handles reworking live streaming audio from your sources (MP3, games, films) to issue a surprising result. The X-Fi processor runs Two main technologies : The X-Fi 24-bit Crystalizer to optimize the dynamic sound, and X-Fi CMSS -3D which simulates the presence of multiple speakers with only two speakers or headphones.