Thread: Left Handed Gaming mouse

Left Handed Gaming mouse

Hello to all,
    I am left handed person. I have Compaq computer which has Windows xp installed in it. I play lot's of game on my computer. I am looking for left handed gaming mouse, so that I can play video game very efficiently. Please tell me from where I can get Left Handed Gaming mouse.
    Thank you.

Re: Left Handed Gaming mouse

As per my knowledge you have to use Logitech MX 610 Left-Hand Laser Cordless Mouse. The Logitech MX™610 Left-Hand Laser Cordless Mouse lets left-handed users enjoy the comfort and control of an advanced laser mouse— without compromising their natural work style. With 5X greater range and interference-free operation, 2.4 GHz technology delivers a level of reliability that conventional 27MHz wireless can´t match. The ultra-compact receiver plugs directly into a USB port, eliminating clutter.

Why don't you use The Evoluent™ VerticalMouse™ 2 . The Evoluent™ VerticalMouse™ 2 supports your hand in a fully upright handshake position that eliminates the forearm twisting required by ordinary mice. Once you experience the superior comfort, you will never go back to ordinary mice. The patented shape supports your hand in a fully upright handshake position that eliminates forearm twisting. Many users said the Evoluent VerticalMouse cured their wrist or arm pain.

as per my knowledge you have to buy Quill AirO2bic Optical Mouse - Right or Left Hand. The AirO2bic Mouse has been designed to keep your hand and wrist in a "neutral" position, relaxing your muscles and eliminating the stress most mousing positions create in your hand, fingers, wrist and forearm.
    It has following features:
    # Available for right or left hand
    # USB connectivity
    # Optical tracking provides for low maintenance and high accuracy
    # 3 button mouse design

You must use Microsoft Hong Guangsha mouse for gaming. his mouse Microsoft mouse in the appearance of the usual traditional white on the back, gray sides with Microsoft's signature red translucent bottom, the overall fashion sense. In addition to the standard two-button one wheel, the mouse there are two custom buttons on both sides. Custom button below concave, this can be quite natural for the thumb, little finger and ring finger are holding here, feel better. Products as in 2001, this standard that many high-end design with the mouse can not reach. It uses a variety of ergonomic design, will it hold in your hand, feel very comfortable, and it is suitable for left and right hands. This is good, ah, left-handed also can be used.

As per my knowledge you have to use Logitech MX518 mouse. At first the Logitech MX518 just seems like a silver Logitech MX510 with several dents on the top, but upon toying with the sensitivity settings a true gamer will appreciate the twitch turns at ludicrous speed followed immediately by precision sniping without breaking a sweat.
    It has following features:
    * Speed holes
    * 1600 dpi
    * Responsive
    * Comfortable grip
    * Can switch sensitivity on-the-fly
    * Doesn't require drivers
    * Glides easily