Thread: How To Permanently Remove Data Off SSD?

How To Permanently Remove Data Off SSD?

Hello, I have Sandisk Solid State Drive with me. I want to know the way from which I will able to remove all of the data from my SSD which is having Windows Xp operating system installed. If you have solution for this, then give that to me. Thank you in advance.

Re: How To Permanently Remove Data Off SSD?

You just need to right click on the each partition and then simply click on the Format option. It will ask you whether you want to remove all of the data or not. Then if you click on the OK, then it will simply start formatting and in few minutes it will simply remove all of your data and then you will able get the clean SSD, which would not contain any of data in that. So, just do this and solve your problem.

You can format the SSD. Or if you don't want to format the SSD then simply select the each and every directory and file from that SSD and click on the Delete. Then confirm the request and you all of the data from the SSD would get deletes. You will get the blank SSD without any data, when all of the data gets deleted. So, just do it.

Sanitary erase is the application which you have to use. It will give you specific help for removing the data from your SSD. If you use the sanitary erase for deleting the data from your SSD then your drive will reach to the state as the new one. So, I would suggest you to make use of that and simply perform the format of the Sandisk Solid State Drive. It will give you better solution than any other technique. So, just make use of this.

The TRIM control, available on most recent models of SSD allows modern operating systems such as Linux from kernel 2.6.33 or operating system from Microsoft Windows 7, To ensure that the performance does not degrade over time. It is used to notify DSS when deleting a file. The SSD controller can now remove the flash memory cells formerly used to optimize subsequent entries which can then be performed without having to make the first imposed by the erasure of flash memory technology. So, I would suggest you to simply delete the data by pressing delete. You will get better solution without any problem.

I also suggest you to delete the content from your SSD. A SSD is composed of two main elements. The first is a number of chips Flash, Technology in general very similar to that used in memory cards for cameras, cell phones, etc. The second is a disk controller and a Firmware allowing the interface between the memory chips and the rest of the computer and then handles how the data will be managed when the rest of the computer asked him to read or write data.

You can simply format the SSD by clicking on the format after making right click on that. It will hardly takes minute to remove all of the data. It will simply delete the data and then you would not able to get that again. So, before making format to that you need to check whether any required data is exist in that or not. Then you can able to format that.