Thread: Corsair H50 vs Noctua NH D14

Corsair H50 vs Noctua NH D14

Hello friends,

I have to buy new CPU cooler for computer system. But problem is that I am totally confused among two CPU cooler, which are namely Corsair H50 and Noctua NH D14. I am not getting which is the best cooler among these two CPU cooler. I wonder if you are able to let me know your opinion regarding these Corsair H50 and Noctua NH D14 CPU cooler. I will really appreciate your any help.

Re: Corsair H50 vs Noctua NH D14

The Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler gives you the power of liquid cooling in a compact, easy-to-install package. You get superior cooling for higher overclocking performance without the complexity of traditional liquid-cooling systems. Air-based CPU coolers simply aren’t as efficient as water coolers, and can take up too much valuable space. The compact, closed-loop Hydro Series H50 takes your CPU’s temperature to new lows and takes up less room doing it.

The NH-D14 is built for eventual quiet cooling performance. Noctua NH D14 combine a enormous dual radiator design with an exquisite NF-P14/NF-P12 dual fan design. The NH-D14 is an elite choice for the uppermost demands in finest quality quiet cooling. Topped off with Noctua award-winning NT-H1 thermal composite along with SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system.

An asymmetrical design that offers additional clearance towards the RAM slots which ensure high-quality compatibility regardless of of the cooler’s size. The NF-P12 fan can be stirred upwards or left off in classify to further get better compatibility. It also comprises SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting provide wide socket compatibility.

Please refer following features of the Corsair H50:
    • High-efficiency for illustration cool air across the radiator.
    • Copper CPU cooling plate for greatest cooling recital
    • Integrated pump and reservoir is preserved for zero continuation.
    • Pre-filled, closed-loop system is trouble-free to install

According to my information Noctua NH D14 is a well established pro-grade TIM solution which enables minimum thermal resistance, outstanding ease-of-use and wonderful reliability. The NH-D14 sports a quality dual fan setup consisting of SCD technology and SSO-Bearings in order to realize a perfect balance of quietness and performance.

As per my information Noctua NH-D14 construct use of the tower design, but as an alternative of a single tower, it has two large fin arrays interrelated with a total of six heatpipes to boost the cooling performance. That is the one supplementary fin array and two more heatpipes than the NH-U12P is prepared with. As an alternative of two fans of the identical dimension, you get a single 120mm NF-P12 pull configuration.