Thread: HP Solution Center is blank -- can't do anything but print

HP Solution Center is blank -- can't do anything but print

Hello. I have My HP Officejet J6450 All-in-one and it used to work great. The problem is that the Hp solution center is blankit just prints and I cannot use the other features of the device. I have no idea what could have been the reason for the thing. So it would be better that you check out for the thing and make the issue to be sorted well. I hope you may help out well for sorting the issue. i use a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Xp operating system. Thank you.

Re: HP Solution Center is blank -- can't do anything but print

I would suggest you to get the solution disc that you may have got with the device after been purchased. This will surely help you out for making the things to sort out. I hope it would be very much helpful for you and get the issue to be sorted then. The issue could be well related to the thing and get the issue to be sorted. So do check out.

Another way to get the issue to be sorted well is by reinstalling the drivers that has been installed. I hope this may help you well to sort the issue and work out well. I hope this will also make the things to process and make the issue to be sorted. So do check out. The utility driver and disc will surely make the difference to get sort the thing. So do check for it.

Reinstallation can be done by uninstalling the allinone printer suite. All you need to do is to follow the steps that is been mentioned below:

• Turn off the All-in-One then disconnect the cords from it.
    • Now you need to insert the all in one suite application. This will help you to sort the issue.
    • Click on Start and then to the run option
    • You need to type X:\Util\CCC\Uninstall_L3.bat in the command and hit enter.
    • Install the patch.

You can get the service done well by getting the help from the manufacturer via online help. I hope this will definitely do sort the issue for you. So do check out for the same. It would be better for you and get the issue to be sorted well. So do check out for the thing. i hope you will be able to get the issue to be sorted.

The best solution is to take the device t o the manufacture and get it serviced. i hope this will definitely help you in sorting the issue that you are facing. So do check out for the same and you may then be able to get sort of the thing. I hope you may be able to sort the thing accordingly and the device would then perform.

It may be that the utility disc that you have may not be proper and hence this is the reason that you are facing the issue. SO in order to sort the thing it would be essential and necessary that you perform the steps that is needed. So do look out and make the essential steps to be implemented well. So do look for the same. I hope it will sort the issue.