Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Building a Graphics Computer...

Hardware Peripherals

Old 09-05-2010

Building a Graphics Computer...

Hi there, I want to make one "ultimate" Graphics computer. Because I want to work on Maya, each every parts of adobe application and Macromedia application. Obviously out of every one of those Maya is the one which I am facing a problem have to cater to the biggest... (confirm my system is fits its requirements). Can anyone will suggest me one graphic computer for me, please?

Old 09-05-2010

Re: Building a Graphics Computer...

This depend on what you decide on utilizing maya for. Animation or Modeling? or Both? The cause why I ask is for the reason that computer should be "purpose built" - particularly if cost is an problem. There are systems that are calculated for both... however depending on your utilization ... you can save several big money and utilize it where it counts.
Old 09-05-2010

For Maya - you be supposed to go to the Autodesk website and check out the capable hardware list. This will provide you an design as to what hardware is "compatible" by means of maya. In my knowledge - you desire a video card so as to is on this list that does not include any outstanding problem... particularly if you are modeling - you desire to be able to interactively put your textures and this is not potential if you can’t see them.
Old 09-05-2010

First of all, not have to get alien ware. They are expensive Dell's. Secondly, it truly depends on what you are have to utilize Maya for. User can expend way higher than $10,000 on one computer and still not contain it execute the way they desire it to. The most excellent thought is to do what one additional person said and seem on Autodesk's site and make sure to see what hardware is compatible.
Old 09-05-2010

Maya is truly set up for Macs. though, my school has had a awful time getting things optimize for ATI cards on Mac main boards. other than these are not the Intel Macs, so you might think a new Mac. If you desire to continue through PC.. Again, watch out for ATI .. it's not the card which wrong, other than the drivers themselves. very soon like there drivers do not play good through every game engines.
Old 10-05-2010

Mainboard - something through a PCI card slot. This to your truly nice video card you are goanna get yourself. keep away from "on board" video card/processor as this is 1) a minimum end video card and 2) latest technology not ironed out yet. Believe greatly the new AMD X2 or DuoCore Intels. I goodwill an AMD/Nvidia card mix. However AMD very soon bought ATI other than their composite boards are not out yet, are they.
Old 11-05-2010

Well, I would absolutely advise structure a computer yourself. It makes enables you to give pick the parts you desire and save money on material you don't require. Also, as anyone stated on top of, reason built computer to save money, other than it is a lot nicer to have a computer which can do more than one task. Actually I am not a maya user, however every 3d applications include the similar hardware demands anyway so I though I can offers to you some directions.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,