Thread: PCI Serial Port Driver

PCI Serial Port Driver

Hi,
    I have multiple operating system on my PC. I had figure out that there is always issue of drivers whenever I add a new OS just for testing. The issue is that I had first downloaded the drivers but some are not support on a different OS. Right now the PCI Serial port is not detected. It shows yellow exclamation mark. All I need here is some tools which can help to update my driver automatically. Thanks in advance.

Re: PCI Serial Port Driver

I know one similar tool. It is called as Driver Genius Professional which ahs a database of 30,000 drivers. It is a tool for managing drivers and hardware diagnostics. This tool allows you to save your drivers, restore and update automatically. If you reinstall your system regularly, you know what it is like to search the latest drivers right and left. And if by any chance, you have lost your driver CD, the process is even longer and more complicated.

That is right with Driver Genius, you can save all your drivers on your PC and restore it after reinstalling the system. This saves you precious time to install and no longer have to worry about the location of pilots to recover. You can create an executable of all your drivers, which allow you to restore all your drivers in a single click. Driver Genius can automatically find also the drivers that your system can not detect.

Driver Detective is one more tool that allows you update your drivers check each time when you run a scan for your hardware drivers.This is one of the must haves tool that every user must have an opportunity at hand to ensure proper operation of your PC.Driver Detective has a simple and clean interface that lets you update the drivers for your machine quickly and efficiently.

I use Driver Detective which is really a nice tool. It is not free but you have buy the same. It works for graphics card, network card and even the keyboard, they each have their own and the good! And each system recovery becomes a real fighter pilots on the various sites of the manufacturers. To assist in this task starts with Driver Detective to scan your computer, make a list of installed devices and drivers. It then connects to the database Drivers HeadQuarters and check if all your drivers are current.

That is right that some time it is not always fortunate to have on hand or to recognize the right for the material despite our concerns. This software offers thus to find the drivers that are compatible with your hardware, and do the cleaning by getting rid of outdated drivers. Despite the fact that he is still in trial version, the program is already being amazing in functionality.

Have you tried Driver Detective anytime. This tool offers you a nice database of latest driver relevant to any hardware. It uses the Microsoft .Net technology to keep your system information much secure. The database of Driver Headquarter offers you a wide range of drivers related to most of the Dell models. It is quiet simple and easy to use.