Thread: Dell Vostro 200 PCI Serial Port Driver

Dell Vostro 200 PCI Serial Port Driver

Hi,
    I have recently installed Windows XP on my old computer. The system is now asking for the driver right now. It is not able to search drivers for PCI serail port where my printer is connected. I need help here. I have a Dell Vostro 200 system. I don't even have the chipset which can help me to install the driver in the system. What can be done here.

Re: Dell Vostro 200 PCI Serial Port Driver

If you are tired of having to search your drivers on the Internet during a relocation, Driver Genius can help you. This software allows you to save because all your drivers graphics card, network card,etc into a location, or to create an executable file that you can run after a reinstall to get them instantly. In addition, it serves as a tool to diagnose your system and offers some options that allow you access to options for overclocking your graphics card.

Try Driver Genius it a nice tree. But you can use a free trial version for one month completely free I think that all drivers downloaded lately by your hardware and your operating system. I tried it on my computer it worked in my case. Driver Genius can also find drivers by detecting the name and manufacturer of the device from a database of 30,000 references. Drivers can be updated regularly thanks to a tool Live Update synchronizing your configuration daily with the latest versions available.

There is a tool called My Drivers. It enables you to detection, backup and recovery simple and fast all device drivers on your computer. With it, you can always find the latest drivers for your hardware and install them on your computer. One or two mouse clicks you have extracted from your machine all your drivers and have saved in the folder you want. When you reinstall or upgrade your system, you can restore all drivers with a single mouse click.

The Device Manager identifies the hardware on your computer (graphics card, network card, sound card, hard disk, etc.). It allows you to monitor the proper operation of installed devices. You can access that from Control Panel. Vista will display a pop-up asking permission to continue. Click the Continue button to finally get to Device Manager.

I am looking for software, better if it is free which will permit pilots to scan all my PCs and offer the updates for drivers automatically. I did find the apps online but they are not so effective. Some of them are my config, everest, driveragent, etc. But there is a need of driver update manually. I need a automated service that can help me to update my drivers.

I just found DriverMagic 2.0 operating systems are obsolete and makes changes automatically, but it is chargeable and the trial expired I found 6 drivers and told me only an update. After that you will need to register the same and there you need to pay for that. The driver tool is really very effective. I am too searching for some automated freeware service.