Thread: Can't scan because HP Solution Center cannot detect my HP printer

Can't scan because HP Solution Center cannot detect my HP printer

Hello. I have a HP desktop machine and am unable to open the HP solution center. I have installed HP all in one printer. I am able to use the printer but not able to scan. I have no idea what could have been the issue. When launching HP solution a small green screen opens showing error message as no device detected. I use Windows XP service pack 2 operating system. Please help. Thank you.

Re: Can't scan because HP Solution Center cannot detect my HP printer

The problem would well being related to the drivers. So in order to get the issue to be sorted all you need to do is to reinstall the related drivers for the all in one printer. You may then be able to get the issue to be sorted well. So do check out for the same by removing the drivers that is been installed and then install fresh new copy of the same.

In order to remove the drivers it is necessary that you install the new fresh copy of the drivers by performing uninstallation of existing drivers. All you need to do is to open the control panel option and then to the add/remove program option select the desired application that needs to removed. As it is been done you then need to click on remove button and then restart the system. Install the fresh new copy of the drivers now.

Another way trough which you can make the issue to be sorted is by following the steps as follows:

• Click on the start button
    • Now to the run option type regedit and then hit Ok
    • Registry editor will now get open
    • Now you need to navigate by clicking on the plus sign to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
    • Click the plus sign again to the software
    • Now you need to locate the HP well as HP folder. Right click and then you need to delete both.
    • Reinstall the whole pack.

This may solve the issue.

You need to contact to the manufacturer. They will help you out well for getting the issue to be sorted. They will provide you the solution for the same and may help you out to get the things work well. So check out for the thing and then get to a better conclusion. I hope this will definitely help you out.

You need to remove all the installed program for the printer that is been in the system. Then get a utility disc for the same and then reinstall all the application. Change the port through which the printer was previously connected and then install the drivers. Check out whether the device is getting worked or no. I hope it should help you out to get to a better solution.

You can sort the issue well by consulting to the manufacturer. I hope this will then make the things to work out in your way6s well. They will provide with better solution and you may then get to a proper solution. Do look out it may then sort the thing well for you. Make the process to work in the way you need to.