Thread: FFT Spectral Analysis - SpectraLAB, SpectraPLUS

FFT Spectral Analysis - SpectraLAB, SpectraPLUS

I have just got an assignment about the FFT Spectral Analysis - SpectraLAB, SpectraPLUS. Since you guys have helped me a lot, I thought instead of searching on Internet, it would be better if I take some help from you guys.!! So please provide some detailed information about the SpectraLAB and SpectraPLUS. I hope that you people will help me as soon as possible. Thanks A Lot in Advance.
    "Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do". - Voltaire

Re: FFT Spectral Analysis - SpectraLAB, SpectraPLUS

SpectraPLUS allows for the analysis of the most complex audio signal using a simple audio interface. SpectraPLUS Version 5.0 includes all the features of the old lines Plus, Pro and Lab, but the offer has been recast in terms of options and prices. Euphonia ensures exclusive distribution in France. All owners of an RTA version, Plus, Pro or Lab can upgrade to version SpectraPLUS complete a most competitive price. Audio Spectrum Analyzer for excellence, combining all the features of previous versions of SpectraPLUS and all the advanced features and SpectraLAB SpectraPRO, with the ability to generate frequency sweeps, pure tones, white noise, pink and brown, from a great many features that makes SpectraPLUS a single analyzer.

The following are the key features of SpectraPLUS :
    • FFT real time analysis of incoming signals
    • Recording, playing, post-processing of the signals recorded in WAV format
    • Viewing Concurrent temporal profile, spectrum, spectrogram, Surface3-D, Phase
    • Waveform Generator 2ch comprehensive
    • FFT Analysis of High Resolution: up to 1,048,576 points

SpectraPLUS version 5.0 is a basic scanner which can be added up to 10 options to suit your needs. Additional options can be acquired at any time and activated by a simple phone call. The trial version used on the test duration of 30 days includes below options :
    SpectraPLUS: Monitor basic single channel - includes real-time mode, spectrum, temporal profile, profile phase, thin band FFT analysis, resolution up to 32,768 points, Octave Band Analysis and 1 / 3 Octave, Tripping on Threshold, Markers, Overlays of graphs, averaging, Continuing Crest, decimation, compensation Microphone, spectral weights A, B, C. ..
    • Option 01: two-channel analyzer - Module Transfer Function and Complex Transfer Function, Coherence, averaging, cross spectra, delay compensation inter-Way
    • Option 02: Recording Modes and Post-Processing - Record / Play from hard drive mode post-processing allows to analyze the recorded files to WAV format. It also allows you to perform the digital filtering.
    • Option 03: Signal generator - very complete, this module can generate white noise and pink, pulse signals, burst, sine slippery @ 1kHz sine, pure tones combined, sawtooth, square, IMD test signals and signals freely composed by the user
    • Option 04: Spectrogram Display - the display of a view (grayscale or color) combining the time domain and frequency allows a very thorough analysis of incoming signals

I have mentioned some more Key Features of the SpectraPLUS which can be useful for you :
    • Analysis Bandwidth adjustable from 1 / 1 1 / 96 Octave
    • 24-bit resolution, sampling frequency exceeding 200 kHz (depending on the Profiles of the audio interface)
    • Digital Filtering, Distortion Analysis, Transfer Functions
    • Acoustic tools: Calculating RT60, Leq calculation delay
    • Automation Tools: Macro, DDE links, Constitution History file

SpectraPLUS is used for doing the Analysis and Signal Processing. Were you looking for a solution of frequency analysis by fast Fourier transform of a very high quality / price? SpectraPLUS is for you! SpectraPLUS allows you to perform the analysis of the most complex audio signal using a simple audio interface.

If You Have Been Searching For An Extremely Powerful yet cost effective solution to audio spectrum analysis Then You Have found the right product. SpectraPLUS Allows You to Perform complex audio signal analysis Without the Use of Other Than Any Other hardware your Windows compatible sound card.