Thread: LN46A75 - Samsung DLP

LN46A75 - Samsung DLP

Hello all,

My samsung (LN46A75 - Samsung DLP)TV having some issues in a constant loop of turning on until the musical sound begins, then it just turning it self into off. The only to stop it is to disconnect it from the power . If I connect it back in, it just gets starts up with the power on/power off thing happening over and over. I have tried to reset it, also contact to the Samsung Tech online, however, no fix at all. Any ideas?

Thanks

LN46A75 - Samsung DLP

Xan Mathew,

If you are running with such issue then you need take a strong step and need some effective configuration step. Have you tried resetting the lamp? Unscrew the housing, pull it out some few inches, and slide it firmly back into place? Often times, this particular procedure can help you to fix this issue.I have tried it to fix my friend's TV but model number was not similar that you have, if you are feeling yourself unable to get perfect result then feel free to post me the result. I am always here to resolve your queries

LN46A75 - Samsung DLP

That's very brilliant advice, I am very thankful to you. Great advice, thank you again. After all I have some queries regarding the same and I hope, you will feel free to post me the proper solution. In order to retrieve the lamp/bulb, am I to assume I have to unscrew the back panel. That's a number of screws so I just need to be sure before getting start with that project. Any more suggestions would be appreciated !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only four screws - Samsung DLP

I got resetting all. And the thing that I considered earlier. When I was configuring the same of my friend then I am sure about that what I see and I am currently not have that device but It should only be a maximum of four screws for the lamp housing. What you are getting, can you tell me about that !!!!!!!

LN46A75 - Samsung DLP

Hey, I got it and i think there is something else but before that I want to tell you something. I have unscrewed the housing, now I am beginning at the back of the TV and I am unable to seem to figure out where the lamp is or how I am supposed to reset it. This has been a advice to me as a possible resolution to the fact that my TV is in a constant loop of switching itself on and off. The only remedy is to connected it.

LN46A75 - Samsung DLP

Hi Mathew,

The red arrow is for single screw designs where as the yellow arrows are designed for the dual screw designs.you can get the actual position with the help of attached picture that can be helpful for you to understand the proper adjustment of the screws. See the pictures below.
    Attached Images Attached Images

LN46A75 - Samsung DLP

There are some sequences that you need to follow up to solve such types of issues and that are as follows -

The set heats up...
    The plastic cabinet expands, creeks, pops...
    The lamp hatch door switch trips...
    Open and tightly close the hatch door.
    There is a service resolution for such condition.

If the above suggested is not working for you then you need try your spare lamp first then worry about the ballast last.