Thread: Samsung LN52A750 Wireless Internet Dongle

Samsung LN52A750 Wireless Internet Dongle

I am having an issue with the Samsung LN52A750 Wireless Internet Dongle. I am using the Samsung LN52A750 and now i wanted the dongle for same so that i can use the internet on the same. But when i checked on the Samsung suite i have come to know that Dongle for the same is no more available. So advise me something to get rid of the same issue which i am going through.

Re: Samsung LN52A750 Wireless Internet Dongle

I have searched for your query and come to know that this is true that there are no support for your product dongle as the Samsung discontinued the dongle for the Samsung LN52A750. So in that i will advise you to have a look on some other dongle from the another manufacturer of the dongle which will work with the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwareman View Post
    I have searched for your query and come to know that this is true that there are no support for your product dongle as the Samsung discontinued the dongle for the Samsung LN52A750. So in that i will advise you to have a look on some other dongle from the another manufacturer of the dongle which will work with the same.
    Hey thanks for your quick response that you have given me but let me confirm this that is it possible for the dongle of any other company to work with the Samsung LN52A750 that i am using? If possible then let me know about some dongle.

Yes it can be possible for the dongle of any other company or product to work with the your device. As there are no hardware driver available so i will suggest you to have the dongle of any other device i.e. Samsung BDP1600. So go through the same and let us know that is it working for you or not so that i can advise you some more.

I will not advise you to have a dongle of any other product to use with the same. It is better if you should go with the Samsung only. So to short your issue i will suggest you to have a chat regarding the same to the Samsung as they might be aware of the issue and having the alternative solution for the same. All the best.

You can also have an alternative solution for issue of your. You can try to have the wireless bridge or gaming adapter. For that you have to go with a same brand wireless bridge for your router. After that set that up with your device and work with the same might resolve the issue of yours. I hope you like the same.

Quote Originally Posted by maxforu View Post
    I will not advise you to have a dongle of any other product to use with the same. It is better if you should go with the Samsung only. So to short your issue i will suggest you to have a chat regarding the same to the Samsung as they might be aware of the issue and having the alternative solution for the same. All the best.
    Hey thanks for your reply i think it is better to have the discussion about the same on the Samsung so that expert of the same can guide me with the proper solution of it.