Thread: Samsung BD-P1500 unable to update firmware-wont recognize usb

Samsung BD-P1500 unable to update firmware-wont recognize usb

I am having an issue with the Samsung BD-P1500 which is unable to update firmware-wont recognize usb whenever i am trying to download the update for the USB the device is not recognized so i thought that this can be the issue and replaced with another USB but same. So asking the same to you so that i can get the solution for it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Samsung BD-P1500 unable to update firmware-wont recognize usb

I am not sure about the procedure which i am going to explain but try this out might be working for you. First thing is that format the USB drive with the help of then Samsung BD1500. Second thing is that you should be downloading the USB version from the official site and not the CD version. So do the same and see whether you are on right track or not.

It can be possible that the firmware version which you are using with your device is outdated and not having the support for the USB which is might be creating the issue and not detecting the USB drive. So it is better to have the latest firmware update of your device and then see whether it is detecting the same or not.

Thanks for your reply regarding the issue that i have asked about and i have gone through firmware update of the Samsung BD P1500 but it stuck in between and does not continue with the same even after the long waiting so if you can then let me know about the issue that i have got with the firmware update of the BDP1500.

I am not sure about this issue that you are talking about but let me tell you that it can be possible that your firewall is not allowing the connection with the Samsung server. Anyways her i am giving you one link which is having the same discussion about the firmware update. So go through it and see that you are able to resolve your issue or not.
    Problem with samsung bd-p1500 firmware update

As i am seeing that you are having lots of the problem with the Samsung BDP1500 and you are unable to resolve the same then i willl advise you to take the help of the Samsung which is the best way to get rid of this issue. So contact the Samsung tech support and discuss the problem with them. Hope you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwareman View Post
    As i am seeing that you are having lots of the problem with the Samsung BDP1500 and you are unable to resolve the same then i willl advise you to take the help of the Samsung which is the best way to get rid of this issue. So contact the Samsung tech support and discuss the problem with them. Hope you like it.
    Hey thanks to all for the re-plying about my query and let me tell you that I am going to take the advise to the Samsung which might resolve the issue. And update the same if found any solution in this thread only.